Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    On the final day of the Luke cage PVP, I accepted my daily login bonus.

It was a Luke cage cover (day 1400something)! What a pleasant surprise. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    1 pull from classics and got a black cover for 5* Prof X. Now at 3/1/3. Stopping there with a 100% pull rate. Best Iuck I've had in a very long time. Still waiting on that elusive Sersi cover, though.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bracket sniped my way into a Top 5 placement in Web 2.0, so I scored a Rhino cover.  That makes up for me missing the fact that the first part of the PvE to get him was a 2-day event.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Picked up a Rhino cover on my first pull in his vault (black )
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I lucked into a t10 finish on Web 2.0 yesterday, then I guess a few people crashed and burned on sub 3 of HAT so I went from 14th to 10th on that which was cool and if that wasn't awesome enough my very first pull for the Spider Silk vault was for a Rhino cover. After his release events are done I think that I'll have enough covers to get him fully covered which would be a first for me for a new character. Not too shabby.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Made 2 classic pulls , first time in about a year in this vault , got iHulk and Shang Chi. 
  • Akoni
    I decided to go after the Rhino cover in the spicy vault since I have plenty of tokens. First pull: Rhino. Done.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Akoni said:
    I decided to go after the Rhino cover in the spicy vault since I have plenty of tokens. First pull: Rhino. Done.
    Red Hulk is the 4* I have in the spicy vault.  I always thought the vaults were the same for everyone? 
    No , I think all vaults are random to individual players , they all follow the same formula though  ( Did pull W4sp on first pull yesterday)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Crystal Store is up, and I figured I had to do better than the last one, where it took me 91 pulls to get an Elektra cover.

First Pull - Emma Frost.
    Second Pull - Yellow storm, which let me champ her.
    Third Pull - Green Crystal.

That's it for me!
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    My first top 20 finish in SCL 10 ( and I don’t play by a clock or to compete with others ). Last time was 105th in the event so I’m wondering what happened ( Okoye and SWitch boosted cut my play time by over 50% though ).
  • Akoni
    That has happened to me twice before. I think it's mostly a timing thing. For some reason few people were participating or making a push at that time. 
  • shardwick
    I play pretty casually in general for pve and slacked off too much on my end grind of sub 1 for Hearts of Darkness. I went from almost running out of time to being top 10 for the sub. I'll take it. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick said:
    I play pretty casually in general for pve and slacked off too much on my end grind of sub 1 for Hearts of Darkness. I went from almost running out of time to being top 10 for the sub. I'll take it. 
    A little update, I ended up finishing in 4th place overall which was my first top 5 finish in cl10. Not too bad, not too bad.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Champed both BRB and Gamora5 this morning , my best day ever . (10th and 11th 5*). Both 535??
  • shardwick
    Champed both BRB and Gamora5 this morning , my best day ever . (10th and 11th 5*). Both 535??
    Yeah, better to do more damage with his green and blue powers than to have slightly more powerful protects to start the match, and Gamora's black countdown is pretty unreliable. I just see her black as more of a cheap bonus power.
  • shardwick
    First pull from Simulator's vault got me the cover for Gertrude. :smile:
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 20 strike tile node in Puzzle Gauntlet took 4 attempts with 3* Starlord, but I finally got there.

Opened the token and out popped 5* Vanessa, only my second 5* support after Hulkling.
  • HobbitLore
    HobbitLore Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Champed Colossus 5*.  Now chasing Switch
  • shardwick
    I pulled a 5* Star Lord from his event store and I had completely forgotten about his 5* being in there.  :open_mouth:
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    After 1269 days of playing, I finally have a champed Bagman!  :D So, what's his best build?  ;)