Grinning Ignus [Investigating]

Janosik
Janosik Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
Played 2 copies of Grinning Ignus in a turn and the game hung. Last thing recorded in the Battle Log is "Grinning Ignus was Triggered" after combat.

Earlier in the game I'd played 1 Grinning Ignus and returned it to my hand during a few different turns and it worked fine.

After a while the white bar for the loop timer appeared at the top of the screen and decreased in size as normal; but the game did not ask me if I wanted to end the loop when the timer ran out.

Comments

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Janosik said:
    Played 2 copies of Grinning Ignus in a turn and the game hung. Last thing recorded in the Battle Log is "Grinning Ignus was Triggered" after combat.

Earlier in the game I'd played 1 Grinning Ignus and returned it to my hand during a few different turns and it worked fine.

After a while the white bar for the loop timer appeared at the top of the screen and decreased in size as normal; but the game did not ask me if I wanted to end the loop when the timer ran out.
    the game definitely had an issue with bouncing certain items.  tokens,   reinforced creatures (stacked creatures)   it maybe something the devs can fix.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.