**** Rhino (Classic) ****

1235»

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    Any word if he's a feeder?
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Does his green work as it should? When I use it against a single enemy, I would expect that he will be stunned everytime. This is not the case. And no,this was not shield training where Silk is stun immune but his pvp.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    In the past, feeders would be made known early, like over the weekends after their release. Now, it seems no one is really interested in finding out 4* feeders until they "officially" champ them.

Edit: Rhino needs to be in front to stun, so if you are 5* player, you need to match enemy SAP tiles or fire his black followed by his green to stun.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker

Edit: Rhino needs to be in front to stun, so if you are 5* player, you need to match enemy SAP tiles or fire his black followed by his green to stun.
    Thanks, I really need to learn to read ;)
  • HoundofShadow
    It's a small matter.  B)

Just a note, Rhino's passive damage is bugged. If enemy makes a match-3 with 3 enemy special tiles, his ability triggers only once. However, if you match it instead, it will trigger thrice. I'm not sure if this bug happens specifically in only shield training or it happens in all part of the game.
  • HoundofShadow
    Thanks! I was wondering what their relationships are and here it is:

Star, Rhino, and the rest of the supervillains will try to do what seems impossible and defend Earth against a symbiote army. The odds of defeating the King in Black aren't good - and with Star around, it's unclear if they're better or worse. 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Why does Rhino jump in front, then not stay in front?

The wording says "jump in front"

Rogue and lockjaw both have similar wording.

Is this bugged, or intended?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

Star, Rhino, and the rest of the supervillains will try to do what seems impossible and defend Earth against a symbiote army. The odds of defeating the King in Black aren't good - and with Star around, it's unclear if they're better or worse. 

That may be the flimsiest link ever! There is no deep lying history or association going on here!
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:

That may be the flimsiest link ever! There is no deep lying history or association going on here!
    I think the main link is just that they are both Spider-Man villains.
  • HoundofShadow
    Not as flimsy as America Chavez/JJ or Jubilee/JG. I remember that many were puzzled by these pairings.  :D
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reportedly Rhino feeds Knull.
    Yes, it’s Knull
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 595 Critical Contributor
    The last nodes in welcome to shield in the last two rounds have been the easiest they've ever been for me.

Using Okoye as the third, and colossus is the mandatory 5*, but rhino is putting in work with the cascades and stuns.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    After working him a bit I have to say I’m not too impressed. He is not terrible, but I think his usage falls below Hydra Stomper.
    So Blob > Jugg > Rogue > Hydra Stomper > Rhino.
    He still has value, but it is unlikely I would ever actively put him into a team unless he was required.
  • HoundofShadow
    I tested Rhino/Eddie Brock/Elsa and they complete each other and they happen to make a rainbow team with six coloured active powers.

Eddie - makes sure you have constant enemy protect tiles for Rhino to deal damage. More important, the trigger point is low. Even if your Eddie is 370, the trigger point for creating enemy protect tile is only 930 damage.

Elsa - turns green to black (with her purple) and black to yellow. She ensures that there are yellow tiles for Venom to put protect tiles on. On top of that, her trap tiles trigger regardless of who matches or destroys it. Her blue power destroys 8 tiles surrounding a tile that you choose plus an additional 3 random tile. So, you get damage from destroying her trap tiles, destroying yellow tiles (or yellow enemy protect tiles), damage from Rhino's passive. To top it of, she has a red AoE to take care of invisible or airborne enemies. And, Venom will create those enemy yellow protect tiles again.

However, they are not the typical Polaris/BRB team that many are using. Instead, you need to gather aps actively to trigger this chain of synergy.