Game is literally unplayable on Z Fold 3 in "tablet" mode.

I don't know why it was designed this way, but when I open the app in tablet mode, it just zooms in, and I can't do anything. Depending on what screen I'm on depends on my level of frustration, but the short version is that there may be 1-2 rows of gems I can interact with during a match, but only if I start a match on the main screen and then open it, but even then it's basically unplayable. I don't know why it was designed to zoom in like it does. That's just absolutely awful design.

Please fix this.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    I don't know why it was designed this way, but when I open the app in tablet mode, it just zooms in, and I can't do anything. Depending on what screen I'm on depends on my level of frustration, but the short version is that there may be 1-2 rows of gems I can interact with during a match, but only if I start a match on the main screen and then open it, but even then it's basically unplayable. I don't know why it was designed to zoom in like it does. That's just absolutely awful design.

Please fix this.
    Hi - Have you submitted a CS ticket for this? Any screengrabs you can provide them will be super helpful for their investigation.  You can email CS at mpqsupport@d3go.com.  Thanks!
  • Funkotronic
    Funkotronic Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I haven't! I didn't know those were the steps to take. I'll get on it now.