Temporal Adept [Investigating]

BongoTheGrey
BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
Temporal Adept's ability allows me to return target creature my opponent controls to their hand when a support I control is destroyed. It doesn't have any of the "if your opponent has 5 or less cards in hand" limitations on the text. However it is behaving as if it did.

If my opponent has a full hand it should try returning the creature to their hand and as a result that creature should be destroyed as it happens when someone has a full hand and card is returned.

Instead, if my opponent has a full hand I'm only able to Restrain even if there is an opponent creature on the battlefield.

Please fix it so it can work as designed and we are able to bounce and remove creatures even when our opponent's hand are full and the restrain part of the ability is only triggered if there are no creatures that can be targeted.
Tagged:

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @BongoTheGrey,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.