Game restarted itself, somehow

So... I started the app tonplay a match or two and a pop-up forced me to register (google or facebook). I thought I had already registered via google, but ok, let's do it again.

Now I have a new UID and start at level 1. I was almost level 70.

Problem now: I can't remeber my old UID. 

Yeah... ****

Help?

Comments

• Fliggl
    Fliggl Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Update: After logging out, the game switched back to my original account. And now I have my UID saved!

So, everythings fine, I guess?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad you were able to access your account again! But unfortunately, your account is still registered as a guest account, so that your account is saved by Google, a manual transfer will be required. Please contact our customer support team at Menu > Settings > Help Center or via this link: https://d3go.helpshift.com/hc/en/4-magic-puzzle-quest/contact-us/  provide the necessary information and they will link your account to Google!
    Rebeca
  • Fliggl
    Thank you!

I wrote a message to the support
  • Fliggl
    Ok. Support was really helpfull and did their thing to help me. The last mail of them told me to check the game, because they connected it to my google account manually somehow. This was friday. After checking it, I sadly had to recognize, that after restarting the app, I was forced to play the tutorial again. This was around 6pm CET. Sending a reply to support, but knowing it was too late, because of weekend, I was still hoping.

At the morning of this day (Saturday), I played the tutorials, hoping after all this poo I am able to log out and beeing able to play with my old account again. 

But nope, still level one and everythings gone...

So, goodbye weekend events and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the help of the support, but don't beeing able to play for some days, because I should "fix a running system" feels kinda sad.

Hopefully I'm on their list on monday to fix this...