Wake to Slaughter and Orcus. idk how to delete this post. No bug player error :) [Investigating]

Fireguy
Fireguy Posts: 54 Match Maker
Hello hello!

Wake to Slaughter from MID does not enchant Orcus Prince of Undeath as intended.

The card reads, "... That creature gains haste and enchanted - at the end of your opponents turn: Fetch the last creature card from your graveyard."

That enchant phrase does not work.

Thank you for making these forums available to report such bugs and thanks for investigating. If needed, I can provide recording footage.

Thanks again! 

Edit: Just tested again mid Jan 18, 2022 and yes, card is bugged indeed. Tagging Oktagon Support to make sure this doesnt get buried too deep from November original post before being seen.
Tagged:

Comments

• Fireguy
    Maybe commenting here will push convo up near top again? As I think this post was never reviewed maybe? 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Fireguy,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Fireguy
    Hi there Rebeca, thank you for the quick response. I was testing this again and found that it does work in some cases but I cannot get it to work with Orcus, Prince of Undeath. Maybe the "enter the battlefield" trigger is somehow affecting the enchant trigger. I will try it with other Enter the Battlefield creatures and give an update. @Oktagon_Support
  • Fireguy
    I'm going to withdraw this issue. Several games a few weeks ago I could not get Wake to Slaughter to work with Orcus specifically but it seems to be working now. Not sure what I was doing wrong but nevermind on this bug. Thanks for beginning to investigate though! @Oktagon_Support