New campaigns/stories, please.

Options
Any chance we can get, at least, two new campaigns/stories per year?  I appreciate the work you all do and I’m sure it’s a lot work to make new stories and characters, but the new characters come out so frequently that it’s getting a bit annoying and MOQ is becoming a bit boring with the same old campaigns.

I understand that you need to make money, but as someone who does pay, I’m starting to feel that I should stop. Especially bow that inflation is skyrocketing like crazy and gas and food prices are soaring.

This is NOT a threat, but if entertainment needs to be sacrificed, MPQ will go before streaming service or anything else.

let me stress that I do appreciate the work you all put into this for us and for yourselves as well given that this is a career, but life has gotten much harder and it’s getting harder to keep up with collecting and buying.

Thank you for taking the time to read this as well as understanding our needs right now.  Hopefully, someone will listen to this and take it to heart because I really do Love this game.  No other game do I support and when the lockdowns first occurred, you showed me and the rest of the players your support by giving us free covers or shards here and there, which made me Grateful that you cared enough about your customers to do that.

Thank you.

Comments

• The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Also, I haven’t seen customer surveys as much anymore, which I thought was great because I like giving feedback when asked often.

...and, please, no more characters like Big Wheel or Alligator Loki.  Marvel has so many other great characters not used like the Leader or Mandarin (comic version only). The comic versions are what I appreciate the most.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Also, I haven’t seen customer surveys as much anymore, which I thought was great because I like giving feedback when asked often.

...and, please, no more characters like Big Wheel or Alligator Loki.  Marvel has so many other great characters not used like the Leader or Mandarin (comic version only). The comic versions are what I appreciate the most.
    I fully agree! Countless more interesting characters (I've been asking for Omega Red for years) and the ones that are being added (Alligator; Abigail; Melinda)... just disappointment!
    Leader and Mandarin great suggestions
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any chance we can get, at least, two new campaigns/stories per year?  I appreciate the work you all do and I’m sure it’s a lot work to make new stories and characters, but the new characters come out so frequently that it’s getting a bit annoying and MOQ is becoming a bit boring with the same old campaigns.

I understand that you need to make money, but as someone who does pay, I’m starting to feel that I should stop. Especially bow that inflation is skyrocketing like crazy and gas and food prices are soaring.

This is NOT a threat, but if entertainment needs to be sacrificed, MPQ will go before streaming service or anything else.

let me stress that I do appreciate the work you all put into this for us and for yourselves as well given that this is a career, but life has gotten much harder and it’s getting harder to keep up with collecting and buying.

Thank you for taking the time to read this as well as understanding our needs right now.  Hopefully, someone will listen to this and take it to heart because I really do Love this game.  No other game do I support and when the lockdowns first occurred, you showed me and the rest of the players your support by giving us free covers or shards here and there, which made me Grateful that you cared enough about your customers to do that.

Thank you.

Thank you.
    Congratulations on your post! I fully agree! Long time without new events. Game is tiring, it's too repetitive
  • ickysticky
    ickysticky Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am so glad there was already a topic on this. I was just thinking how There's nothing relaxed for a mid-late game player. It's all the time-crunch events where you need to carve out hours of your day to devote to the game.

Sometimes I just want to have a relaxed time playing a campaign that can give some decent rewards. And it'll be something new to aim towards!

Say a campaign aimed at 3* land could give the equivalent of 5 3* covers (through shards) and good amount of HP over the course of all the nodes. Levels for enemies could be ~180-320.
    A campaign aimed at 4* land could give 3 4* covers (shards) and HP over the nodes. Levels could be 300-450.
    5* land could give 1 cover through shards, good amount of HP again. Levels could be 500-750 to make it challenging, since it would be giving away a 5* cover.

This is my thought. And there's tonnes of great storyline over the years that could be used.
  • The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options

@ickysticky said:
    I am so glad there was already a topic on this. I was just thinking how There's nothing relaxed for a mid-late game player. It's all the time-crunch events where you need to carve out hours of your day to devote to the game.

Sometimes I just want to have a relaxed time playing a campaign that can give some decent rewards. And it'll be something new to aim towards!

Say a campaign aimed at 3* land could give the equivalent of 5 3* covers (through shards) and good amount of HP over the course of all the nodes. Levels for enemies could be ~180-320.
    A campaign aimed at 4* land could give 3 4* covers (shards) and HP over the nodes. Levels could be 300-450.
    5* land could give 1 cover through shards, good amount of HP again. Levels could be 500-750 to make it challenging, since it would be giving away a 5* cover.

This is my thought. And there's tonnes of great storyline over the years that could be used.

A LOT if storyline over the years. DECADES EVEN. Unfortunately , they’re going with MCU over the vast history of comic stories and the MCU is dying. I refuse to see anymore MCU until they reboot it anyway as they’re getting worse and worse. I could EASILY list so many storylines from the books that are worth it. However, I did like the Dark Avengers. That was pretty good.

The first Secret Wars would be a very interesting storyline to adapt.