Vote for ur next MPQ character

Comments

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2022
    What a random list and really only 5 characters. I voted Abomination.would have preferred to do a write in. Also are there people who want Claire Temple the night nurse in this game?
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    What a random list and really only 5 characters. I voted Abomination.would have preferred to do a write in. Also are there people who want Claire Temple the night nurse in this game?
    TBH Night Nurse was a strong possibility for me, the guy who spent his (admittedly small) horde when Big Wheel entered latest.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    I voted for Rosario Dawson myself. 
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Night Nurse would be a great character to introduce it she included real healing. Unfortunately I doubt this would ever be the case.
  • CathexisZero
    CathexisZero Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I'm just saying, Blink would be an excellent addition to MPQ, being as she's the best Marvel character AND would have a fun power set.  
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Rhipf said:
    Night Nurse would be a great character to introduce it she included real healing. Unfortunately I doubt this would ever be the case.
    True healing feels like it would be OP applied to characters other than the one using the power.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,530 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Knight and Abomination are already in MCU, so will probably show up in MPQ eventually.
    Some parts of Netflix series are being brought into MCU, so maybe Night Nurse will appear as well.
    Hercules migt take over from Thor when his contract ends and I somehow feel like he'll end up in MPQ anyway.

So toss up between Blink, Deathlok and Dani Moonstar for me... and Moonstar won the toss
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,807 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    Rhipf said:
    True healing feels like it would be OP applied to characters other than the one using the power.
    That's exactly why we have burst healing. 

Many years ago all healing powers were true healing.  Instead of using health packs (or...putting the game down for a few hours) players would bring their characters into the prologue with 2* Black Widow and true heal them back to full.

It's probably not as big a deal now because there's no real advantage to be gained from playing 24/7.  I still doubt we'd ever see an ally true heal.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Abomination was my vote. Selection was pretty weak considering how many great characters aren’t yet in the game…but I appreciate the idea of letting us vote. Hercules was my second choice, but if he came out weak it would be really annoying and I don’t trust them to drop the son of Zeus with the current track record.
  • Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    I'm just saying, Blink would be an excellent addition to MPQ, being as she's the best Marvel character AND would have a fun power set.  
    My vote was for her. I'm a real fan of the Exiles and, of course, of Clarice ....
  • CathexisZero
    CathexisZero Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Cataliban said:
    My vote was for her. I'm a real fan of the Exiles and, of course, of Clarice ....
    Her PvP would be "Hello, Clarice!", which makes it even more awesome.  
  • Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    As I said before my vote was for Blink, but the Exiles character really, really fun to have in MPQ is Morph.

The Exiles was a sort of "What If...?" series with a continuity of fixed characters and some rotating. I enjoyed it a lot.

The rest of the characters in the poll will be here sooner o later.

PS:
    @TheDevs:
    I missed in the poll anyone from the Little-Marvels :smiley:
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I voted for Blink, but Abomination and Night Nurse were close seconds.