Mind flayer didn't return control of stolen creature [Investigating]

Janen
Janen Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
My creature was stolen by opponent's mind flayer, which says:

"When this creature dies or is exiled from the battlefield: Return all creatures you control but don't own to your opponent's control."

I took control of it using Angrath's second ability and when it died at the end of turn, my original creature wasn't returned.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Janen,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Amaunator
    Amaunator Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2022
    Also concerning Mind Flayer I have another bug to report:
    I controlled a Mind Flayer and gained control over an opponents creature. With that same Mind Flayer on the battlefield, I exiled another (!) Mind Flayer from my hand. The creature I gained control over was then switched back to my opponent. My own Mind Flayer stayed on the battlefield.
    This should not happen.

Edit: The bug is even bigger: No matter how you gain control over an opponents creature, as soon as you exile a Mind Flayer card from your hand, all enemy creatures are returned to the opponent!
  • Lolllee2nd
    Lolllee2nd Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    This is still happening please fix. When I exile Mind Flayer using Kaya the Inexorable's second ability opponent keeps control of my creature.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys,
    I'm sorry for the delay in resolving this issue.
    I added this issue as a priority for the development team. Any updates I have on this I will let you know.
    Rebeca