Best Support/Support or Support/Character pairings

Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 550 Critical Contributor
edited January 2022 in MPQ Supports Discussion
Ever tried Lucky the Pizza Dog on your Polaris while rocking Beta Ray Bill carrying Carol’s Communicator? True heal bliss!

We will always be happier with shorter PVE times and one thing at our disposal is the seldom discussed Supports. 

Which ones do you utilize? 

Comments

• Glockoma
    Just an update here:

Chimichanga and Shang-Chi are a match made in heaven. 

I have a 4* version that currently procs a +2 gain on either Purple or Red AP ~1/3 of the time per respective match. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2022
    I like to put Sanctum Santorum on the hero partner for Apocalypse. Currently that is Morbius. Polaris uses TM’s Sword most of the time. When I put her with BRB and Kitty I switch to the Royal Talon Fighter. Kitty has the Avengers Tower while Grocket has the Destroyer’s gun. I would love Lockheed for Kitty. I have BW’s Stun Batons on Juggernaut but would switch to Element Guns if I could ever get those to rank 4. 
  • Glockoma
    I like to put Sanctum Santorum on the hero partner for Apocalypse. Currently that is Morbius. Polaris uses TM’s Sword most of the time. When I put her with BRB and Kitty I switch to the Royal Talon Fighter. Kitty has the Avengers Tower while Grocket has the Destroyer’s gun. I would love Lockheed for Kitty. I have BW’s Stun Batons on Juggernaut but would switch to Element Guns if I could ever get those to rank 4. 
    I also enjoy partners carrying a +AP to yellow for either my Okoye or Apoc.

On Taskmaster’s sword, even at Rank 1 can also be helpful for those Crash of the Titans in an underleveled 4* given the majority of the characters in game are still a hero (Does extra damage to Heroes, can be equipped on Any character).
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2022
    Yeah. Kitty’s and Grocket’s are to add fortifications to his tiles since they form my main team against goons. This way my options for matches are less limited.  Royal Talon Fighter is for the strike tile potential, though that would be stapled to Okoye if I had her viable. 
  • Glockoma
    Yeah. Kitty’s and Grocket’s are to add fortifications to his tiles since they form my main team against goons. This way my options for matches are less limited.  Royal Talon Fighter is for the strike tile potential, though that would be stapled to Okoye if I had her viable. 
    Indeed, RTF with Okoye is a game changer for her. Great points. 

The rate at which I gain extra teamups is quite substantial. It also takes no time at all for her heal to be reduced to 5 Yellow and I only have a Rank 3. Hulkoye is my go-to PVE team with a Rank 3 SP//DR Attached to iHulk (+5 yellow at the beginning) and 5* Profx with Rank 4 Vintage Sheild (+3 yellow at beginning). 
    I can generally double cast after 2nd turn.