Best Balance of Power teams ?

Options
tonypq
tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
edited January 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
With everyone boosted up for Balance of Power, I was curious who you all think are the best teams. 

What's your most lethal Balance of Power teams ?

Who do you think are the best partners for Shang-Chi ?

Anyone have any super annoying defense teams ?

I know Shang-Chi partners well with just about everyone.  But with everyone boosted, having a hard time figuring out which characters might be especially lethal with him in this event.

Also wondering if any of you tried messing around with any super annoying defensive teams. With everyone boosted I imagine must be some really obnoxious defensive teams many would want to avoid. If for nothing more than needing to spend your whole night stuck in super long battle that lots of players likely want to avoid. I was wondering if Odin might have any characters to build a crazy annoying defensive team.

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m using Heimdall/Lizard/Odin right now. I don’t know if it’s any kind of superlative team, but it’s pretty reliable so far.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spin Cycle: Shang-Chi, Gator Loki, 5-star Cyclops 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Here is a silly Shang-Chi team:
    Shang-Chi/2* Hawkeye/Taskmaster

set taskmaster to have the 4* Lord punch on red, then speed shot and quack fu. This way you can crush all the greens off the board on black, and any match 5 you make with Shang-Chi will create about 100k worth of speed shot CDs on both blue and purple since taskmaster and Hawkeye drop them on different colors.
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    As of right now, I'm trying out all sorts of different teams with morbius. Colossus and kilmonger turning defense to offense (pick you 3rd). And Juggernaut, Rogue and Karnak for defense and match damage offense. 

Enjoying playing my 4* again, it's been awhile. 
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    edited January 2022
    Options
    It's events like these, that I wish we had more saved teams.
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bro... Shang-Chi lvl 405 (3/4/3), 2-star Bullseye currently lvl 110 (3/5/5), and 4* Doc Ock (1/1/4), is a win-finite team for me rn, haven't lost once, and pummeled all the meta teams.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Get high - Ikaris & Vulture. Tried different characters as the third but haven't found a good one. It's really hilarious when the third dies and you just keep going airborne and no longer make matches yourself.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Immortal Hulk is possibly good there. Otherwise I’d say Yellowjacket?
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Immortal Hulk is possibly good there. Otherwise I’d say Yellowjacket?
    This: IM Hulk is great with fliers. Had a lot of fun before Ikaris arrived using Rogue as a temp meat shield to get Vulture flying.
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pretty much Blobbing my way up. 

4* Marvel
        Blob
        Polaris

Everything just turns to dust. You can get taken out early on if you aren’t a little careful, but matching specials and building your countdowns leaves little room for error.
  • KRZKAZ
    KRZKAZ Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Best partners with Shang--chi is Knull, and Scarlet witch. Easily the STRONGEST team and the BEST team ever.
    Every character can feed pinks for SC placed critical at 4.5x. (K- 3+ on his Blk, SW-2+ on her pink).... PLUS 5 unreal passives with SW blue & green, and K green & pink.=UNBELIEVABLE..... and then SC red= Health;
    Plus placement of 5 drops results in easy to reach "10 chi" power in no time. Sometimes you can make 5-8-10 moves before opponents can even make one. 
    80k- 120k- 170k single hits annihilates even your strongest 550 level opponents. 
    Its strategy now, and careful picks, that make MPQ fun again. 
    Apocalypse/BRB/Polaris teams are no problem 
    Apocalypse/Kitty/BRB teams again no problem
    Col/Apocalypse/kitty teams is also doable. 
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shang and onslaught is my default pick2.
    many good thirds, but for speed and going/staying winfinite I always default back to 1* jugs.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shang-Chi, Onslaught, Big Wheel aka Circle of Crime