Chandra, Dressed to Kill vs. Chandra, Dressed to Kill [Investigating]

Stormcrow
Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
The new Planeswalker Chandra, Dressed to Kill has the following as a passive ability:

Burning Youth
When you cast a Red card: Deal 1 damage to your opponent's Planeswalker.  You gain 3 Experience point(s)

However, I observed in Training Grounds that in a match where both players are using Chandra, Dressed to Kill as their planeswalker, both Planeswalkers' passive ability will trigger when either player casts a red card. That is, if I cast a red card, my Chandra will deal 1 damage to the opponent, and the opponent's Chandra will deal 1 damage to me.

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker

Update: on doing a little more testing in Training Grounds, it appears that Burning Youth triggers whenever any player casts a red card, no matter what the planeswalker is. For instance, just fought a match with Chandra vs. Zariel, and my Burning Youth was pinging Zariel for 1 damage whenever the Zariel player cast a red card.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Stormcrow,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.