Patch Notes 5.3.1

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards

Hi everyone,

We had a Data Push and here is what you need to know:
  • Fixes

• Fixed the issue with the abilities of the Planeswalker Ajani, Invigorate Leadership (PMA), now all created Ajani's Leadership tokens gain the indicated Evergreens and move them to a random creature when the support token is destroyed.

Comments

• KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support this data push broke him even more, now activating any loyalty ability instantly soft locks the game.

The battle log does not register the ability being triggered and the only way out is to quit the match.

Please either do a rollback of the data push or fix him correctly 😵
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KrizzB said:
    @Oktagon_Support this data push broke him even more, now activating any loyalty ability instantly soft locks the game.

The battle log does not register the ability being triggered and the only way out is to quit the match.

Please either do a rollback of the data push or fix him correctly 😵
    I am encountering the same issue. The match soft locks after trying to activate his loyalty abilities. He is un-playable at the moment.
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It was happening to me as well but @Vanadis found out that if you clear your app's cache and data and then re open the game it works just fine.

Keep in mind that clearing the app's data is like uninstalling the game so you have to sync again your account with either Google Play, Apple Play of Facebook
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Works fine now. Just a real pain re-loading images for all of those cards but better than nothing.
  • DrRuphus
    DrRuphus Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Works fine now. Just a real pain re-loading images for all of those cards but better than nothing.
    Thanks for the tip! It worked
  • Reddragon277
    Reddragon277 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Im not sure how to clear app data/cache on iOS so I uninstalled and reinstalled which always scares me but it’s working ok as far as letting me log in. Haven’t tried playing any matches but we will see.