Known Issue: Can't Log In

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,280 Chairperson of the Boards
Hello everyone,

We are getting some reports from players who are unable to log into the game.
When opening the game, the player is stuck on the splash screen for a while and then the app crashes. So far we only know of players with iOS devices experiencing this issue. (If you're an Android user and having this issue, please let me know.)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, our team is already investigating the issue.

As a possible way to fix the issue, we ask everyone who is experiencing this to turn off app notifications. To do this:
Open the device Settings > Scroll down until you find a list with all apps you have installed on your device and find Magic: PQ app > Open it > Notifications > Disable it. (If the switch button is green, it's allowed. It should be gray.)

Thanks for your patience,
Rebeca.

Comments

• Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support
     This worked for me!!! 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Didn’t make a difference to me.
    fully update app and iOS on iPad Pro 1ed.
  • Yammanig
    Yammanig Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Thank you Rebecca but as Tremayne it made no difference what so ever. Still can’t access game. 

• Yammanig
    Options
    Why is it like playing a beta every time there’s an update ? 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm sorry if it didn't work.
    I didn't mention it before, but it's important to force close the app because when iOS crashes, it doesn't actually close.
    But anyway, the team is still looking for a definitive solution to this problem. To help with the investigation, could you please let me know your iOS version?
  • Yammanig
    Options
    I have closed all the apps that where open on my phone. (Had force close mtgpq any way) still no go 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One of my mates did a full uninstall/reinstall on iOS and it seems to have cleared the issue up. 
  • Talovar
    Talovar Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    turning off notifications from this app solves the issue, so octagon can get a patch into place. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Talovar said:
    turning off notifications from this app solves the issue, so octagon can get a patch into place. 
    Excellent, sorry to say not everyone agrees with you.
  • Talovar
    Talovar Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It’s all good just thought I would share the knowledge, no harm my friend.