Ajani's Leadership tokens are bugged [Fixed]

Options
WulFgaR77
WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
PW: Ajani Invigorate Leadership 

Abilities say:

Create X (4 or 5) Ajani's Leadership tokens. THOSE cards gain Lifelink/Double strike/Prevent damage....

BUT only ONE of them gets this evergreen ability.

Comments

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I noticed the same thing and came to this section to post the exact same message
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is anecdotal, but I played a couple of games with him at level 30 and I didn't recall having any problems with his tokens--in fact, I commented in chat about how quickly all my creatures got their abilities.

However, upon leveling him to 60, I am now seeing the same problem, where only one of the generated Ajani's Leadership tokens has an evergreen.

Perhaps the problem lies in the coding of the highest level ability? 

Were you two finding this problem at level 60, or lower levels?

• WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I didn't play him at lower level than 60 so I'm talking about lvl4 abilities.

Thank you both for confirming this bug. 
  • Vanadis
    Vanadis Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have the same issue, my Ajani is at level 60 (haven't tried him at lower levels). Kinda funny if leveling up your PW makes his abilities way less useful, but glad to hear he can work as intended (really looking forward to playing him at his full potential).
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i bumped ajani to 60 in one go

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vanadis said:
    I have the same issue, my Ajani is at level 60 (haven't tried him at lower levels). Kinda funny if leveling up your PW makes his abilities way less useful,

Just to clarify, I think it's a bug, not intended design, that his abilities stop working properly. =)
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm playing him at level 40.
    He still creates X Ajani's Leadership tokens, but only one, the same one regardless of which ability I use, gets the evergreens.
    Once that one gets popped, then a new one takes on the evergreens.
    But never all of them, as the ability reads.