Mox Pearl doesn't work like other Moxes [Investigating]

Vanadis
Vanadis Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Even though Mox Pearl's Mana Field ability works like it says ("The first White card in your hand gains full mana" - meaning if your first white card has full mana, you get no mana from triggering the Mox's ability), it works differently from the other existing Moxes (Ruby and Jet) that give mana to the first card of a corresponding color that can gain mana. 
This was also the case also with Mox Jet when it first came out, and it was changed to work like Mox Ruby does. Can we please get the same consistency for Mox Pearl (and, I suspect, other remaining Moxes as well)?
Ideally, please consider changing the text on Moxes to "The first <color> card in your hand that can gain mana gains full mana" so that it matches the observed behavior (or change the behavior to match the text, but IMO a Mox that can give mana to the first card only is way less chase-worthy, I swapped Mox Pearl out of my decks after seeing how it works).

Comments

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    I noticed this too, but inconsistently.
  • WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Same here... Same problem we saw with Mox Jet 😐
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.