Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Pulled Big Wheel, ‘ nuff said 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Pulled a few Classics for the endorphins and got three 5-stars in a row.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Made it to 1200 pts for the first time. Only took 74 wins to get there. Thanks boosted Shang-Chi
    I played Shield Sim yesterday when I was bored out of my mind and needed something to do. I think I started with around 1200 points and ended up going all the way to 2,000 points with Shang Chi. I only used like one or two health packs.

I max champed my first 4* today: Medusa. Fairly appropriate since she was the second 4* that I champed, my first being Blade but he's down at like 352.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Pulled the LL from Meet Rocket vault and got Sersi, now 111.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Every time I see Polaris/Grocket, I turn to Polaris/Sabretooth/Carbage. Turn 1 was a red match-4. I opted to make it a match-3 instead to match two enemy strike tiles. Sabretooth said "follow me guys" and the rest was history. Enemy never got a turn.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kate Pryde is also a pretty good replacement for Carbage because she gives 148% increment to your special tiles due to all characters being mutant.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I got bored and pulled all of my hoard, dropping 67 LTs and 1050 cp (250 into LL, remainder into classics). For my trouble I fully covered Apocalypse (+1 extra cover because I hit the 500 bonus shards just when I got to 480 shards) and am 10 shards and 3 Throg levels away from fully covering BRB. I also fully cover Ultron. In Classics I found a Havok cover, meaning I can get the remaining eight 5* characters I am missing from my 4* farm eventually. I might regret this if I cannot fully cover Sersi (currently 2/0/2) before she rotates. Gamora is at 7 covers (1/1/6) so I will be hard pressed to cover her without a feeder. Now I just need to rob a bank for iso. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Champed JJ by Family vault on Christmas and my 3rd anniversary 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the Carnage/Sabertooth/Kraven node, I used BRB/Polaris/1-star Juggernaut and +4 blue APs to get an early stun.  Eventually, I got the enemy team stunlocked, and my 1-star Juggernaut was able to Headbutt the LVL 610 Carnage to death.  BRB sould have done it, but why not let have Juggy have a moment in the sun.  :)
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the Carnage/Sabertooth/Kraven node, I used BRB/Polaris/1-star Juggernaut and +4 blue APs to get an early stun.  Eventually, I got the enemy team stunlocked, and my 1-star Juggernaut was able to Headbutt the LVL 610 Carnage to death.  BRB sould have done it, but why not let have Juggy have a moment in the sun.  :)
    I like it. That’s kind of like letting your toddler push the crosswalk button. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Who is the primary stun? Because at 650 both Carnage and Kraven took out my BRB in 3 moves .
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who is the primary stun? Because at 650 both Carnage and Kraven took out my BRB in 3 moves .
    Kraven to stop the huge passive damage every turn.  Granted, the first time I tried it, Sabertooth matched two of Polaris's Strike tiles from the stun the very next turn and wiped the entire team out with the damage from that and cascades.  The second time, I got Kraven stunned early, then Juggy destroyed enough of the shield tiles to stun Sabertooth on the same turn.  Even with that luck, BRB was left with about 1K health by the time the match was over.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is Mantis not a good option? A green that stuns forever, backed by passive purple stun.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Is Mantis not a good option? A green that stuns forever, backed by passive purple stun.
    No , because the other 2 tile movers immediately target her stun CD , it rarely survives . It’s great with only 1tile mover though . Plus her purple puts her in front and it usually starts the game that the ONLY match possible is purple so she’s KO in 1 move 
  • shardwick
    I hit 1200 pts for the first time in a pvp event today. I think that was my last big goal in the game aside from becoming iso positive which shouldn't be too far from now.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    hothie said:
    Many things are going well for me atm. 

Earlier this month I hit SR120, so this is my first season at CL10.

In Festival of Fights, I managed 1200 for either the first or 2nd time ever, on 50 wins and 2 shields. So that was my best/most efficient climb so far. (Thank you Shang Chi!)

I'm currently working on champing Emma Frost, as she is a Kitty feeder. Cue Emma Frost pvp, with the shards and cover I need to finish champing her. So that's nice.

This morning I hit the 10K mark for the season, which means I can still manage to make full progression at CL10. That is a good confidence booster, if nothing else.

I celebrated hitting 10K by opening a Classic, and got 5* Black Widow red, which I didn't have before.

Everything is coming up Millhouse. 
    Don't know where you are HP-wise, but there's a deal for Emma Frost for 2950. 
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:
    hothie said:
    Many things are going well for me atm. 

Earlier this month I hit SR120, so this is my first season at CL10.

In Festival of Fights, I managed 1200 for either the first or 2nd time ever, on 50 wins and 2 shields. So that was my best/most efficient climb so far. (Thank you Shang Chi!)

I'm currently working on champing Emma Frost, as she is a Kitty feeder. Cue Emma Frost pvp, with the shards and cover I need to finish champing her. So that's nice.

This morning I hit the 10K mark for the season, which means I can still manage to make full progression at CL10. That is a good confidence booster, if nothing else.

I celebrated hitting 10K by opening a Classic, and got 5* Black Widow red, which I didn't have before.

Everything is coming up Millhouse. 
    Don't know where you are HP-wise, but there's a deal for Emma Frost for 2950. 

Thank you, but my 40th win just got me my 13th cover for her. Now all I need is the iso! :)

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled Ock from his store and it was his yellow.
  • shardwick
    I pulled Abigail from a token in her store. So that will probably never happen again unless I can find another leprechaun.