Vanguard summoning freezing game [Can’t Reproduce]

madwren
madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
This is happening sporadically.  Some coalitionmates have frozen upon summoning Teferi, Hero of Dominaria. We thought perhaps it was that card that was bugged, but....

Just now, Skoti Bloodline froze when my opponent used a loyalty ability and forced me to summon Tibalt, Cosmic Imposter.  Goodbye, perfect!

Dropping it here in case others having the same issue.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @madwren ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.

Thank you,
    Rebeca. 

• Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 64 Match Maker
    This bug should not be closed. It is still occurring. The last time The Harvesttide was held, I also experienced a bug due to the vanguard Teferi, Hero of Dominaria. My bug happened the turn after I summoned him. I saw his support gem, but when I clicked on it, Teferi did not come up.

Eventually, I made a swipe that did not result in a match to see if that would change anything. It did, though not in a good way. Now when I clicked on Teferi's gem, Teferi did come up and give me his PW choices. I selected the +2 option. It showed his loyalty go from 4 to 6, but the blow up of him still remained on my screen and would not close. I tried everything I could think of to continue with the game, all to no avail. I eventually had to quit because there was no way to continue the match. I took copious screenshots, if that would help.
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I experienced this in the past while playing Skoti Bloodline as well but with the Master of Flowers's vanguard. I'm 99% positive that it has something to do with the permasupports because it has never happened to me on Training Grounds and maybe that is why the devs are having trouble reproducing the bug