***** Big Wheel (Jackson Weele) *****

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I need to figure out how to make a team featuring Big Wheel called "Proud Mary" make sense...

Or Wheels of Steel, featuring Big Wheel, Dazzler, and....some other dance music themed character who is surely in the game?
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,276 Chairperson of the Boards
    I need to figure out how to make a team featuring Big Wheel called "Proud Mary" make sense...

Or Wheels of Steel, featuring Big Wheel, Dazzler, and....some other dance music themed character who is surely in the game?
    Wheels of Steel would surely use Colossus, no?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Potentially, but the term is a slang for dj turntables, generally but not exclusively referring the Tecnics 1200 series, so I kind of wanted it to be music/dance themed...Spider-Gwen is the only other musically inclined character I can think of, but that is a real random team now...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blob is a drummer. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for that knowledge. Using 20 speed points, his max damage is (at 5 cover):

1) green power deals 2383 AoE + 16,560 to a random enemy.
    2) red power deals 6502 + 28920 = 35,422
    3) blue power deals 54, 280

3/5/5 for me since I already have a winfinite team for him.

I'm looking forward to meeting the latest to the winfinite family. 

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know that Big Wheel keep on turning
    Special tiles keep on burning
    And we're rolling, rolling, rolling yeah (rolling)
    Rolling on your face
    I wonder if Big Wheel has insurance on his big wheel? 

• DAZ0273
    Potentially, but the term is a slang for dj turntables, generally but not exclusively referring the Tecnics 1200 series, so I kind of wanted it to be music/dance themed...Spider-Gwen is the only other musically inclined character I can think of, but that is a real random team now...

Sounds like somebody needed to vote Hypno Hustler in a certain thread!
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,802 Chairperson of the Boards
    This "joke" character is actually good!

People are gonna be *so* mad.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    He flips tiles so fast! Impossible to keep on tracking them.
    He is one of the best board shaker in game. Creating synergies with anothers characters of the same type will be really funny. 
    I thought he would have funny animations but not. He is just a big wheel falling and rolling.
    By the way as I always play turning off them I'm not bothered.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    I have absolutely no idea what was happening during the first introducing event but it was a lot of fun - ended up with 20 speed points after turn 2, then I'd won on turn 3 and as I hadn't actually read his passive damage properly it was a pleasant surprise.

Shang Chi got a new friend
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    First impressions, not bad. Like I said earlier he tops out at 20 points which is nice and you can get them all in one turn if you can keep your combo going.  In the video, I ran him at 544 cause I really like the 4x4  tile rotation on green but I really don't think there's a bad build. Personally, I like Onslaught/PX as his best teammates but Okoye/Thor are pretty good too. The tile rotation messes with my head the way they do it, kinda wish it was just a standard rotation animation unless technical limitations keep them from doing it that way. Looking forward to getting him... someday.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    And we're rolling, rolling, rolling yeah (rolling)

Maybe there is some sort of Limp Bizkit or Nu Metal team here actually…
    Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider, Big Wheel. All right, partner. Keep on rollin baby. You know what time it is.
  • hell969
    hell969 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    With getting a D-lister like Big Wheel does that mean we could get people like D-man or even 3-D Man?
    Please can we get all of the UCWF crew in the game like Jersey Devil, Gator, Red Zeppelin, Doc Sawbones, She-Thing, Icepick, Kid Stuff, and even Beyonder (yes he was in the UCWF).
    We already have Thing and Iceberg Ike (aka Ikaris).

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    This guy is really big. He took up 60% of the screen.

His powers rotate 90 degree clockwise.

You can create matches with his red or green but you need good visualisation skills. I'm terrible at flipping things around, so I'll use him more to practise this skill.

There's no cap to the number of speed points because I got to 16.

Overall this guy is fun. The animations reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog. Sounds is similar to racing sound.

There's sound in this game?!?!?!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yepyep said:
    There's sound in this game?!?!?!
    It's tiresome whenever people rehash this "joke".
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’m thinking his meta team name will be called Rawhide ( bonus if it has an invisible teammate like Onslaught)
  • DAZ0273
    edited December 2021
    I actually do really like his "spin out" animation. He seems as if he will take a bit of practice to get the best out of him but he is definitely different.
    Also for some reason I now have the wish that we could have a Big Wheel/Wacky Races crossover.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    I actually do really like his "spin out" animation. He seems as if he will take a bit of practice to get the best out of him but he is definitely different.
    Also for some reason I now have the wish that we could have a Big Wheel/Wacky Races crossover.
    With Muttley as a support , that’s an awesome idea . 11 Spider characters one for each vehicle.  Peter Parker to Peter Perfect . 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Y'all. I am going to need to see a Hell on Wheels variant of big wheel with a spirit of vengeance in him, and a Ghost Racers event pretty soon here...

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ghost_Racers_Vol_1_1