Free anniversary pack disappears?

I got a notification that I had a free card for the 6th anniversary, but when I tried to open it I just got a "Something went wrong" error over and over again. When I restarted the game the notification was gone from my inbox and there was no card to be seen in the vault.  

Has this happened to anyone else? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Taranis
    Taranis Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Yes, my Wife has the same problem. And a few people from Discord also.
  • JinQuiet
    JinQuiet Posts: 71 Match Maker
    The same problem happened in my case too.

Free mythic card pack didn't apper in my vault. Purchase restore button didn't do anything either. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    +1
  • 0PiUMP0PPY
    0PiUMP0PPY Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Me too! Almost exactly the same thing happened to me! Although I wasn't aware it was just a single card cause I thought I read something to the effect of "6th Anniversary Epic Booster" (or something similar) before it vanished. Has waiting any amount of time made it reappear for any of you? And/or does anyone know what do we do now?
  • Hiportes
    Hiportes Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Same here.  Has not reappeared. 
  • DrRuphus
    DrRuphus Posts: 61 Match Maker
    After a couple of hours I had the pack in the "mailbox" and i received the card
  • Hiportes
    DrRuphus said:
    After a couple of hours I had the pack in the "mailbox" and i received the card
    This has not happened for me yet, but it gives me hope!
  • Taranis
    Taranis Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    My wife is still waiting. In the meantime we have write a support ticket. Yesterday was a holiday in the supportcrew region. Weekends they don't work. All we can do at this point is to wait and hope for the best.
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2021
    This caused confusion last year, too. Although it says it’s a pack, it’s not; it’s the card from a pack. I had the sww issue last year but this year it was fine, so I saw the card animation. The point is that you should check your card inventory for something new, not the vault for a pack. Mine was a MID masterpiece, so I guess it is from a MID Elite+ pack.
  • Hiportes
    This caused confusion last year, too. Although it says it’s a pack, it’s not; it’s the card from a pack. I had the sww issue last year but this year it was fine, so I saw the card animation. The point is that you should check your card inventory for something new, not the vault for a pack. Mine was a MID masterpiece, so I guess it is from a MID Elite+ pack.
    Maybe a dumb question, but are rares an option?  I for sure don’t have any new MID mythics or masterpieces (I don’t have a huge collection so this is an easy check).
  • Tremayne
    @Bubbles_CS - I’m pretty sure that I didn’t get anything, but who can tell with the current implementation. I had crafted a few cards earlier in the day and I had also opened PP, so I had several cards with new marked on them. 

The cards that had the new marking was either wrong rarity or wrong set or I believe was the cards I had crafted, so you see the confusion, when you do not know what it was you got for free?
  • Noidea
    Noidea Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Me too. Mailbox is empty yet,no new card is.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys,
    The pack sent was a MID Elite Booster Mythic+, therefore you should receive a MID Mythic or Masterpiece card.
    When the gift is claimed in the Inbox the card is added directly to your account, the pack doesn't go into your Vault.
    If you had any problems claiming the gift please contact customer service and let them know what happened, they will be happy to help.
    Rebeca
  • Hiportes
    Hey guys,
    The pack sent was a MID Elite Booster Mythic+, therefore you should receive a MID Mythic or Masterpiece card.
    When the gift is claimed in the Inbox the card is added directly to your account, the pack doesn't go into your Vault.
    If you had any problems claiming the gift please contact customer service and let them know what happened, they will be happy to help.
    Rebeca
    Thanks Rebeca!  Confirms that I did not receive the card. Contacted customer support.  
  • Hiportes
    My gift showed up again today and I was able to successfully obtain it. :)
  • Tremayne
    edited December 2021
    Update - fixed

CS contacted me yesterday informing me that they had sent the free booster pack to my inbox.

This morning still no free booster in my inbox. Contacting CS to hear how long I should wait for it to appear.
  • 0PiUMP0PPY
    0PiUMP0PPY Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I eventually submitted a ticket yesterday evening since it seemed like no amount of waiting was gonna fix it. They already got back to me this afternoon and there it was waiting in my inbox! This time it worked instantly! It shows the name of the card you get in a pop-up immediately when it works correctly. I got a Poppet Stitcher. I was hoping to finally get my first Masterpiece, but as a f2p player I'm not going to complain about a free MID Mythic.
  • Noidea
    Noidea Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    CS sent me anniversary pack this morning.
    Thanks.