Rotation of top rewards in lightning rounds

One issue that I am having in the lightning rounds is that I am after a specific cover, a yellow Hood, but have maxed out my blue and black. I can occasionally hit top 25 but I have never hit top 2 in a lightning round and so that yellow Hood is always just out of reach. Would you consider having a rotation of the top tiers, instead of yellow only found at 1-2? For example in 1 round of the Hood tournament, black is 13-25, in another, blue and in a third, the coveted yellow. This would help people get that first coveted cover and perhaps they would then buy HP to level it up, like I plan to do. Thanks.

Comments

• This here be to me interest.
  • I got last yellow I needed - it is not out of reach icon_e_smile.gif
    At least for level 115 ragnarok...

But agree, rewards should be different
  • Polkio wrote:
    I got last yellow I needed - it is not out of reach icon_e_smile.gif

Well if the requirements for getting 1-2 spot is a lvl 115 Rag, then I am never getting one. I don't have high level Rag, so I can't place well in Rag tourney to obtain Rag covers, so I can't place well in any lightning tourney. I think this complaint has been posted on the forums before. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    I got last yellow I needed - it is not out of reach icon_e_smile.gif

Well if the requirements for getting 1-2 spot is a lvl 115 Rag, then I am never getting one. I don't have high level Rag, so I can't place well in Rag tourney to obtain Rag covers, so I can't place well in any lightning tourney. I think this complaint has been posted on the forums before. icon_e_smile.gif

I got 2/2 Rag when started playing lightning. You can win with those tournaments. You have to be smart. Give me a PM. I will tell you how to win
  • Error: User Polkio's inbox is full.

J/k