Holiday Quest Meter broken

Options
Jsolob
Jsolob Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
After the new holiday Quest Meter for 2021 appeared, i completed 5 Heart of Darkness missions, but the worst Meter is not updating with progress.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately events+missions that were created before Holiday Quests went live will not count toward the Quests count.  All future events+missions that start will. 
  • Jsolob
    Jsolob Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The quest Meter only said that the Deadpool daily wouldn't count, and i hadn't even joined the heart of Darkness event when the meter went live. Will there be enough new events that players can reasonably complete the quests?
  • DaveyNY
    DaveyNY Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2021
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Unfortunately events+missions that were created before Holiday Quests went live will not count toward the Quests count.  All future events+missions that start will. 

So for the first THREE DAYS we will only be able to get ONE Mission each day toward the total count from GLOBE TROTTING.

That's some mighty find planning there.   smh

Jsolob said:
    The quest Meter only said that the Deadpool daily wouldn't count, and i hadn't even joined the heart of Darkness event when the meter went live. Will there be enough new events that players can reasonably complete the quests?
    I'm in the same boat.
    Starting Thursday when Heart of Darkness ends and the new mission cycle begins, we'll have to complete a minimum of 16 Missions a day to achieve the 400 Missions Holiday Quest by January 3rd.
  • CallTheStorm
    CallTheStorm Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    If you check the Holiday plan carefully, they did mention it there.

Holiday Quests

• Complete quests to receive rewards!

• Dec 6 - Jan 3

• Events that count toward "Win 400 Story Missions Before the Holiday Season is Over (Excluding Deadpool's Daily)" quest:
      • Globe Trotting
      • Johnny Storm's Fireside Puzzles
      • Introducing... New Character (TBA)
      • Introducing... New Character (TBA)
      • Deadpool vs MPQ
      • Webbed Wonder
      • 12 Days of Marvel
      • Meet Rocket & Groot
      • Fight for Wakanda
      • Honor Among Thieves
      • Infinite Pursuit
    • Events that count toward "Win 60 Holiday Season Versus Missions" quest:
      • All PVP Events tagged with the "Holiday Season" banner
      • If the "Holiday Season" banner is not present, the PVP does not count towards the quest