Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#317: Sersiously...

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#317: Sersiously...
* Sersi
* "Ronin? Ronan? Ronin..."

Comments

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If Gin Blossoms is an oldies band, then I too must be an oldie.  :(  Congrats though on getting back into the world!
  • Orglmeister
    Orglmeister Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Coming from Munich, Bavaria in Germany listening to you talking about beer twice in a row makes me sad. 😜 I really miss going to the original Oktoberfest up until the year BC (before COVID).

I imagine it is common knowledge, that it is allowed to drink beer in Germany from age 16 and above. So our young ones get used to it pretty early.

In addition to the Oktoberfest, once a year there is (was…BC) the „Strongbeer Festival“. Medieval Monks brewed stronger beer to make up for lost nutrition due to the time of fasting previous to the easter holiday. Strongbeer typically has up to 10% Alcohol because of double the amount of „Stammwürze“, original wort - it has to have a minimum of 16% wort to be called Strongbeer. Each brewery has their own, called fancy names like Celebrator, Salvator or Animator. Maybe it should be called Deanimator, because Strongbeer is also served in 1 Liter Maßkrügen and it wipes the floor with people trying to show their drinking prowess… especially foreign visitors who drink it like normal beer. 😅

So if you happen to visit Munich in the future beware…