Venom Heroic

Comments

• Grazzt wrote:
    Could someone tell me what's the time when missions reset next, is it 2 hours and 15 minutes later?

Yeah, it's 2 hours 14 minutes from now. They reset at 5pm and 5am GMT (if I am correct that's noon and midnight EST)
  • Shikao wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:
    Could someone tell me what's the time when missions reset next, is it 2 hours and 15 minutes later?

Yeah, it's 2 hours 14 minutes from now. They reset at 5pm and 5am GMT (if I am correct that's noon and midnight EST)
    Thanks, I think I'll just finish all the missions and go to sleep now. They reset at 1am in my time zone, can't stay that late.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:

Okay Shikao, you're up for the last mission now.
  • cepage wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:

Okay Shikao, you're up for the last mission now.

Last two icon_e_smile.gif Can we all agree to do all missions by midnight GMT after this reset? So I can get at least one night of good sleep icon_e_wink.gif
  • this heroic is just simple hilarity. at least in the competition aspect, i didn't have to go all out and could just take it easy (500 hp for top two definetly not worth the time and effort for me)

just top 30 and i'll be good
  • There's not much in the way of "going all out" when you're capped at 13 missions in 12 hours.
  • Yeah, the top 10 is basically set by whoever manages to complete their missions and those who didn't screw up and fight a 5-15 point mission after the first reset.
  • when i meant all out, i meant all out in attention, cuz u still have to pay attention to your score.

travelled all weekend so i've done like 7-10 missions every time and still keeping up
  • Ranzera wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    My bracket went to sleep I think. 5 missions left to do but no one wants to overtake 1st :\
    Running into the same thing. Sitting in first, one mission that I could pull 300 from. 2 people could pass me with a single mission, quite a few more if they have a couple missions left. No one's moving. Think I'm going to wait till there's 5 mins left then pick up the 15. Better than nothing!

Hah, that strategy is so yesterday. The real strategy is to be in a mission when the event resets. Wait like an hour then finish it. Chances are you're no longer first and you get 300 points AND the entire 13 mission refresh.

ETA: I've got my bracket so locked up right now that if I don't finish first, I probably got hit by a car.

Looks like we've been ping-ponging the top spot for the last couple days icon_e_biggrin.gif . Hopefully we can get a 1-2 finish but frankly I just want to finish the last couple quests this round and do all after the reset so I can finish at least top 15 AND get some sleep tonight.
  • Shikao wrote:
    cepage wrote:

Last two icon_e_smile.gif Can we all agree to do all missions by midnight GMT after this reset? So I can get at least one night of good sleep icon_e_wink.gif

I'd love to (and I feel terrible about your sleep schedule), but I have very little free time until after dinner. I will knock out individual missions as I get free minutes, but I don't yet know if I'll finish before midnight GMT.

We're in the home stretch!
  • cepage wrote:
    I'd love to (and I feel terrible about your sleep schedule), but I have very little free time until after dinner. I will knock out individual missions as I get free minutes, but I don't yet know if I'll finish before midnight GMT.

We're in the home stretch!

Nevermind... Ligthning rounds are here so I won't sleep much anyway... I so much prefer them on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
  • Well, for anyone hoping to slack off in this one -- too bad. The final missions are repeatable again.

Sigh.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Well, for anyone hoping to slack off in this one -- too bad. The final missions are repeatable again.

Sigh.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • Well, they should be. No one likes a boat race.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Well, they should be. No one likes a boat race.

Oh, I agree. But I cannot say that part of me wouldn't have liked it to be 13 and done. Of course, I've been #1 in my bracket, so I'm biased.

But between Reinforcements, this, and Lightning... so much to kill, so little time.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Well, for anyone hoping to slack off in this one -- too bad. The final missions are repeatable again.

Sigh.

Repeatable for big points if you are behind, or just the 15? If it's the former then I'll be a bit miffed, pretty much kills the point of doing any runs earlier in the week.
  • Repeatable for big points if you are behind, or just the 15? If it's the former then I'll be a bit miffed, pretty much kills the point of doing any runs earlier in the week.

You're going to be a bit miffed.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Oh, I agree. But I cannot say that part of me wouldn't have liked it to be 13 and done. Of course, I've been #1 in my bracket, so I'm biased.

But between Reinforcements, this, and Lightning... so much to kill, so little time.

I wanted to get some sleep, does it make me biased as well? icon_razz.gif

I decided to go light on this week Lightning rounds. In previous 3 weeks I participated in 71 out of 72 rounds... also increasing number of 100+ Rags is not encouraging icon_neutral.gif
  • SO I can be the first one ... yum yum
  • I only really want to finish top 30 in this one and have been around 3-4 the last few days, but this will make it rather easy for dozens of people to pass me right by if they want to. Ugh.