S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply

I'm sorry if this topic has already been discussed, but I looked back at least a year and couldn't find anything.  Does anyone else think your resupply rewards should get a lot better once you've been playing for a while?  I'm not saying to expect 5* covers every day, but there should at least be a floor of what you'll get.  I'm currently at day 2533, and when I get something like 500 ISO or 50 HPs, I almost feel like it's a slap in the face.  I get it, they're giving us something for free every day, but I'd love to see the lowest you get every day be something like a heroic token to reward extended playing.

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm about 200 days ahead of you and it feels like I get an LT, 4* cover, 5*, or 25 cp very week or so.  The resources feel appropriately sized for my needs and it never really feels like a long dry spell.

That said I don't need iso or hp, so I don't really notice those days.  But for sure the covers, cp and LT feels like they come consistently.  Right now I just got an LT and I see a legion cover in 6 days
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’ve never been ungrateful for anything given to me FOR FREE so I’m content with the daily re- supply . I also apologize if I offended anyone for not being greedy or self entitled. 
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,806 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade said:
    I'm about 200 days ahead of you and it feels like I get an LT, 4* cover, 5*, or 25 cp very week or so.  The resources feel appropriately sized for my needs and it never really feels like a long dry spell.

That said I don't need iso or hp, so I don't really notice those days.  But for sure the covers, cp and LT feels like they come consistently.  Right now I just got an LT and I see a legion cover in 6 days
    I'm about 400 days ahead of OP (2947) and I feel the same way.  I don't notice the daily reward most days, but I feel like I get something good pretty often.  There's a 5* PX cover coming in 3 days, for example. 

I wouldn't turn down free stuff, but I'm not gonna get upset about 500 iso today when I get a 5* or an LT pretty often.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,517 Chairperson of the Boards
    The rewards and bonus systems in this game are meticulously balanced so that SCL10 players can just keep pace with the 5* releases if they do everything the game asks of them every single day at a reasonably competitive level. You're not supposed to be able to do any better than that without spending money or EXTREME hoarding. 

Never forget that the people who make this game have different objectives than the players playing it. 
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker