A few suggestions to make the game even better

Options
LordWill
LordWill Posts: 341
I am hoping this won't fall on deaf ears, so here goes it...

1. I have heard it said from IceIX that you guys constantly look over the data on how the game is being played. I think there could be another approach.
When you only give people one or two choices say A or B, and most pick A. Maybe A was just the lesser of two evil and they didn't want either. So your results show the majority picked A, therefore the data suggests they must like it. You never really asked them WHY they picked A.

How about poll IN GAME users so you get better results? Since you say that users on the forums are a small percentage of the player base, wouldn't you like to know what the majority really thinks?

Could be simple things like:

Community scaling-
A. You like it
B. You don't like it

Should Scaling be:

A. Community based
B. Individually based
C. No scaling at all, just bring back static level enemies

This would help immensely for gathering feedback on what your player base really thinks and wants or doesn't want. Because without the gamers, you don't have a game and therefore an income.

2. Run a scaled event and static event and then poll players to see which one they like more.

3. Show health percentage on enemy health bar

4. Make shorter PVE events, maybe 1 day shots, Maybe a Lightening round type PVE event, just quick short duration events.

Also:

Personal Rewards\Achievements
Customization
Character Perks-Sort of a EQ AA system (Alternate Advancement)
4 and 5 Star characters that actually are powerful.
Add items to the game that can be used to buff characters or used in matches. Similar to boosts but they don't disappear after the match.
Add equipment slots to characters so items can be used to buff the characters (like a utility belt for punisher or spiderman etc)

Comments

• Number 3, icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • +1 to cosmetics / alternate skins. Safe non-P2W way to monetize
  • What I would like to see is the percentage of life on enemies, something that tells me when is the right moment to use punishers retribution
    Also in regards to alliances, I would like to be able to exchange covers with alliance members, guys in my alliance get OBW and Hood covers that they don't need but I do, and I have a lot of luck pulling hulk covers which I don't need since mine is already complete