Vraska, Golgari Queen - Nerf or Glitch? [Fixed]

Options
Parker_Barrows
Parker_Barrows Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
In the past, an opponent losing life from an attack by one of your creatures would be considered loss of life for her Improved Golgari Assassin Token. But now, it only counts if the loss of life is from a non-creature source.

I think this might be a glitch from the new Bloodletting mechanic.

If this was intentional and her third ability was just too powerful or this was how she was always meant to be played with my previous experience being the glitch, please let me know.
Tagged:

Comments

• Parker_Barrows
    Options
    Forgot to look at the Bug report tips. Well here it is.

To answer the other questions, she's level 60 and I have used her in multiple event decks. Her IGA  has only triggered when the source of damage has been non-creatures.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    Options
    This should definitely be a bug. Her third ability was NOT too powerful for starters. I would state the opposite: it is not impressive at all.

Edit: I just tested it and I confirm that Vraska, Golgari Queen's ultimate no longer functions as intended.
    Edit 2: While playing with her, I also noticed that her first ability (Rise to the Occasion) doesn't work as intended. I have two creatures on the board, both are reinforced. I activate her first ability and both creatures lose their reinforcement, instead of only one.
  • Parker_Barrows
    Options
    I tested the First Ability Bug with three reinforced creatures and I had the same result as machine (they all lost one).
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     This issue should now be fixed on the current live build.