Boss Versions

Options
Isay_Isay
Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
Can Boss versions of characters (e.g. Ultron, Phoenix, cough APOCALYPSE cough, etc.) have some sort of distinction or note in game?

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The regular enemy version of Ultron is named Ultron Prime and has different powers, but yeah there are a few with no evident distinction like Thanos and Apocalypse. Also all the Sinister 6 versions of those characters are slightly different.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I mean, they can't be stunned, most are in boss events. Not sure what other distinctions you could ask for aside from a visual border or effect around the illustration at the top of the screen.  

Kelius is the most annoying boss. 
  • Isay_Isay
    Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    I mean, they can't be stunned, most are in boss events. Not sure what other distinctions you could ask for aside from a visual border or effect around the illustration at the top of the screen.  

“Enemy cannot be stunned” has worked its way to more nodes outside of boss events.  It was just frustrating to jump into the latest Introducing…Ikaris node to face Boss Apocalypse without any warning to account for those mechanics 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Srheer0 said:

Kaecilius is actually pretty easy if you have 5* Colossus. Just don't let K build up a lot of ap so he can nuke everyone.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They do.

Apocalypse (Classic) is a 5-star.

Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) is the Boss.

I don't think you can see that until you're IN a match, which is unfortunate since the artwork is the same. But they are distinct. (for anyone that remembers Boss Rush, every "boss version" of a 5-star had its own subtitle as well)