VIP Rewards booster are not updated to MID [Investigating]

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
I received my VIP rewards after 3 weeks today and all Booster are still based on AFR including RARE, VIP and STANDARD.
In Naltazars pack opening video he received the corrcet boosters. Did i missed something?
And: as VIP user from the very beginning I deserve something better than this. I was very excited to recieve some good non dupe cards of the new set, but now afr and previous is senseless to me with a full collection.
Tagged:

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021

Hello @naabaldan,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• naabaldan
    I send in game messages and Screenshot from two accounts 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    My day 7 reward included the wrong booster and a dupe rare from SOI. My coalition-mate and several people on Facebook have no MID in their packs (not even listed). Tickets are being sent. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've sent in a ticket. 
  • WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2021
    Same here. Ticket is being sent :-/
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Getting the same issue here. I bought a VIP master plan AFTER IMH was released but I am only getting boosters from AFR. 
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    The boosters clearly say “Newest set” AFR is not the newest set.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    I have the same problem. 

I filled in the form but didn't get a confirmation in the mail

Has Cs been able to fix this for someone already? 
  • naabaldan
    Nobody knows, and I have one VIP reward in the Inbox to be opened. Just hold it until the fix is confirmed here.
  • pacha
    pacha Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Same situation for me, hopefully, it was only for a standard non dupe booster, but it included ELD, THB, IKO and M21, but no MID card.
    I'll send a ticket.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Hey guys,
    This problem has already been fixed by our team!
    However, Boosters with the correct rewards will only be sent from now on. For those who have already received their rewards please contact Customer Service, they will help you with this problem.
    You can submit a ticket through the app, in Settings> Help Center or by accessing this link: https://d3go.helpshift.com/hc/en/4-magic-puzzle-quest/contact-us/
    I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Rebeca.