Guul Draz Assassin [Investigating]

JohnnyStacks
JohnnyStacks Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
Guul Draz Assassin's -2/-2 or -X/-X won't kill an enemy, and seems to stop applying to a creature after the first time it attacks.  The wording states that this effect should take effect every time it attacks.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Rebeca.

• JohnnyStacks
    JohnnyStacks Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I have replicated this issue again with two different planeswalkers, both in Training Grounds.  With Lolth, Spider Queen and Kaya, the Inexorable, both at level 60.

With Lolth, my deck was Drider, Hagra Mauling, The Biblioplex, Crypt of Agadeem, Hive of the Eye Tyrant, Rune of Mortality, Binding of the Old Gods, Guul Draaz Assassin, Poet's Quill and Necromatic Summons.  Cards in play: opposing planeswalker (Sarkhan, Unbroken) had Phylath, World Sculptor.  I had Guul Draaz Assassin, Demonweb Pits, Hive of the Eye Tyrant, Crypt of Agadeem, and The Biblioplex.  The previous turn, Guul Draaz Assassin gave Phylath the -2/-2 properly.  On the next attack, Guul Draaz's ability targeted Phylath but nothing happened (Phylath did not get an additional -2/-2 as Guul Draaz was only lvl 3).  

This is basically what happens every time.  The first time Guul Draaz attacks, the -2/-2 or -X/-X will target and work properly, but in subsequent turns, Guul Draaz will target but the -2/-2 or -X/-X doesn't happen.  

I can expand with more details if you like, but that's the gist and that's what has happened every time I play with him.  Regardless of event or cards in play or opposing planeswalker, regular creature or token creature.