5.2 update available but nothing new is buyable

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
All entry's from the new set and black pma what was not announced are there but when selected they are empty 
Update by accident?
Tagged:

Comments

• Abracadavers
    Abracadavers Posts: 61 Match Maker
    For me there is nothing in any of them.  I can't buy anything from any set.  Also, the MID story mode is locked.  But the black PMA story mode is playable.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys,
    We are trying to identify the problem, to help us could you please send me a screenshot of the problem and your UID number?
    Thank you in advance,
    Rebeca
  • Abracadavers
    Abracadavers Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Purchasing packs is now working for me, but the MID story mode node is still locked.
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Something tells me that the update is supposed to come out "officially" tomorrow... but we can download the update early.  I too cannot purchase packs for MID or Lilliana's PMA set.

Maybe that's it?  Usually the update lands about one week after the "pre-" release notes are posted on the forums - which was back on the 7th of October.
  • Pirhotek
    Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I can purchase packs in the Vault and use the cards in Training event, but both the Black PMA and MID training Story Modes are locked for me.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Hello @Pirhotek,
    We are investigating this issue, can you please send me your UID number?

Thanks in advance,
    Rebeca 
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Pirhotek said:
    I can purchase packs in the Vault and use the cards in Training event, but both the Black PMA and MID training Story Modes are locked for me.
    By replaying the red PMA tutorial battle, I unlocked the Black one and was able to play it. I haven't figured out what to replay to unlock the MID training though; it's not the Black PMA tutorial and it's not the last fight of the AFR tutorial.