Electro

Daniel2121
Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
Is she a good character? I got a single cover for her yellow power (Free Of Charge). The active part of this power (creates a big strike tile on the bottom row) is nicely countered by Blob as of this moment, but the passive part (reduces AOE damage and generates yellow AP) is appealing. Is she at least a good counter to 4* Jugg?

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is she a good character? I got a single cover for her yellow power (Free Of Charge). The active part of this power (creates a big strike tile on the bottom row) is nicely countered by Blob as of this moment, but the passive part (reduces AOE damage and generates yellow AP) is appealing. Is she at least a good counter to 4* Jugg?

Quake is much better counter for Juggs mostly because as a 4* player you'll have her better covered.
    KGB
  • Daniel2121
    KGB said:

Quake is much better counter for Juggs mostly because as a 4* player you'll have her better covered.
    KGB
    I don't mean to disrespect but I've just tested Electro against Juggs and yes she was really really useful. Reduced his tremendous AOE damage to just tickles, and what's more I was getting lots of yellow AP that way. (The bad side is that I couldn't use the active part of her yellow because of Blob always converting that strike tile into a countdown but that's another story).

So, she worked as a Juggs counter for me 👍
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad she's working for you. I've only got 1 Yellow cover on my 5 cover Electro so she's not reducing much damage compared to my champed Quake and once she disappears into classics in another week or so it will be hard to get more covers.
    Plus when ever I face Juggs he is inevitably paired with Grocket so his AOE tends to do thousands and hence I need Quake's better reduction.
    KGB
  • Daniel2121
    KGB said:
    Glad she's working for you. I've only got 1 Yellow cover on my 5 cover Electro so she's not reducing much damage compared to my champed Quake and once she disappears into classics in another week or so it will be hard to get more covers.
    Plus when ever I face Juggs he is inevitably paired with Grocket so his AOE tends to do thousands and hence I need Quake's better reduction.
    KGB
    What if you team Electro and Quake together. Would you get mass AOE reduction from both of them, or would one override the other?