Re-roll while using Barbarian Class support [Investigating]

RUR_PL
RUR_PL Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
It's a graphical and annoying issue: while using Barbarian Class enchantment support, when Roll20 is triggered, pop-up of this support prevents to see the result of the first roll, so it's hard to decide if I want re-roll the dice.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @RUR_PL ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• RUR_PL
    RUR_PL Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    I would also suggest to make roll results more visible, because current visual representation of this is poorly visible (I have always problem with it). Maybe it should be big dice with number in the centre of screen?

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this still a thing? We have to look into the shadow to see what number was rolled and hope we don’t miss it. 

• jtwood
    YFaE is back, and so is this issue with Barbarian Class
  • jtwood
    jtwood said:
    YFaE is back, and so is this issue with Barbarian Class
    We still can’t see what we are rolling when Barbarian Class asks us if we want to re-roll. 
  • jtwood
    Guess what’s back… back again…
  • KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Why can't the reroll prompt just show the current roll? It's not like it requires some kind of extraordinary feat of programming, the value is already there stored in some kind of variable depicted by the many sided dice in the GUI...