Planechasing Fblthp Freeze [Can’t Reproduce]

ambrosio191
ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
This is an unusual freeze that only occurs with the planechasing event, any version of it.
If you win a match that results in unlocking a card from the vault, a popup comes up that will take you to the vault. This popup occurs before the event rewards are awarded.  If you click on that popup, and go to the vault, you have left the event screen.  If you go back to the event screen, pick planechase, quickly hit the node to play another event, and quickly hit fight, you can start a fight before the events rewards are awarded.  When you do this, the fight you just started is completely unresponsive to touch, though the make a match hint activates.  The only way out is to force close the app.
This can easily be avoided by just slowing down enough to let the rewards flash across the screen, but Ive triggered enough times to report it.
Ive tried doing this with other events, but the furthest I can get is the pick your planeswalker/click fight button screen before the rewards pop up from the previous fight.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @ambrosio191 ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I have two times a softlock after card draw at the begin of the turn. Can't match gems or use abilities. 
    Two times in a row. First match was working fine
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    3. Freeze after app restart. Again. Never had this before
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.

Thank you,
    Rebeca.