2* characters disappearing

Options
In the last couple of days I noticed my 2* characters disappearing. First was 2* Wolverine, I noticed because he was the 2* needed in the Behemoth Burrito and the game told me I needed heroes I had a Maxed 2* Wolverine I'm sure and today my 2* Bullseye is gone I used him every day in 2nd and 3rd DDQ missions so I am sure I had a maxed 2* Bullseye. I have added both of them again from covers i had in my reserve but they are not maxed (yet!) If this keeps up my roster will sloly but surely decline in worth :(

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Fonzie684 said:
    In the last couple of days I noticed my 2* characters disappearing. First was 2* Wolverine, I noticed because he was the 2* needed in the Behemoth Burrito and the game told me I needed heroes I had a Maxed 2* Wolverine I'm sure and today my 2* Bullseye is gone I used him every day in 2nd and 3rd DDQ missions so I am sure I had a maxed 2* Bullseye. I have added both of them again from covers i had in my reserve but they are not maxed (yet!) If this keeps up my roster will sloly but surely decline in worth :(
    Can you share this with customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com.  They can assist with any problems with your account.  Thanks!