Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#308: Et tu, Craig?

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#308: Et tu, Craig?
* Hydra Stomper

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    My biggest problem with WHAT IF?, besides the monotonous sameness of what MCU product has become, is that most of them aren't actual 'What If?' scenarios...only the 1st and 4th really count as classic 'What If? stories (especially the 4th, which strongly reflected the whole 'see how **** up things could've been if our hero did something else?' motif of the 90's series).  The 5th particularly pissed me off; as far as I'm concerned, the only thing Marvel Zombies eat is **** (those cool Charlie Vess painted covers aside...)

And speaking of MCU series...my gut feeling is that the clue is a pointer towards a five star Kang...which would mean all the series so far have presented us with two playable characters EXCEPT FALCON AND CAPTAIN AMERICA, who has given us none...need I say what an outrage this is?  Where's. My. Freakin' Batroc (who ALSO rules, but that would be a bit of a stretch even by my standards....

And it was The New Warriors (who also ruled, but only during the Fabian Nicienza/Mark Bagley era) who were fighting Nitro when the Civil Wars tragedy happened....and it led to the hilarious 'reboot' of Speedball into Penance, who wore armor with spikes INSIDE to make sure he suffered for all those kiddie deaths.

#JusticeForGeorges