Burning-Rune Demon [Can’t reproduce]

Options
stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Ran into an issue of the enter the battlefield effect not activating. In my match I cast it once and got the popup to pick one of the 2 cards, then greg bounced it back to my hand with Multiple Choice. Later, I cast it again and did not get the popup to select a card. The card I cast the second was also not the same card as the first time, I had multiple in hand.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @stikxs ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

Options

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team 😊

Thank you,
    Rebeca.
  • Larz70
    Larz70 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The bug with Burning-Rune is that you have to have no more than 4 cards in your hand to trigger it.  Most fetch cards don't care whether your hand is full or not (the card you fetched simply disappears, it's no longer in the library, but it's not in the graveyard or exile).  For example, Omen of the Hunt or Thassa's Oracle.

The question is, should Burning-Rune allow you to pick and fetch when it is summoned if you have 5 or 6 cards in your hand?  I think this is a bug because like in my example above, cards that fetch from the library don't care how many cards you have in your hand and will get triggered.
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hello @Larz70
    Thanks for the additional information, I will ask the team to investigate this issue again!
    Rebeca