Song of creation triggers on opponents card drawing [Can’t reproduce]

Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
In the event rise of adventure on the lower node my opponent had a song of creation which triggered on my card drawing from a sea gate restoration.

I'm playing on an iPad Pro fully updated iOS and app.

I assume that my deck is irrelevant since the bug happened to a deck piloted by Greg.

Comments

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I reported this some month ago. Nothing happens. I hate to loose a Match in a coalition Event this war.
  • Tremayne
    edited June 2021
    @naabaldan - thanks I’ll try to bump that thread. Is it the bug from august 2020?

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021

Hello guys,

Thank you for the information provided, this issue will be investigated!

Rebeca.

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.
    In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):
    A screenshot of the battle log?
    The Planeswalker you were using and its level.
    Which Event and Node.
    All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.
    Thank you,
    Rebeca. 

• Tremayne
    @Oktagon_Support - sorry to hear that this could not be reproduced. But it seems to have been a consistent problem if @naabaldan has reported it multiple times.

Secondly, I have supplied almost all of the information that you request in order to debug the problem. The log showed that I cast Sea gate restoration and Song of creation triggered. Now as for the PW I simply can’t remember this any longer, but it was a blue PW at level 60.

Thirdly, Could you please ask the development team to make a gather game state function? By that I mean a button in the game paused menu which collects all the relevant information that the devs. think relevant in a text file. 

I suggest that you gather PW and level of both players, add both deck lists and add the board state plus the 50 most recent entries in the battle log. Right now the report method employed is hampered by the lack of this functionality. 
    Hello @Tremayne,
    I appreciate the information you provided, if there is any change in the status of the investigation of this issue I will let you know.
    Also, thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it on to the team so they can analyze the possibilities.
    Thanks for your patience,
    Rebeca.