Prismatic Bridge [Investigating]

TheHunter
TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
I had PB down on the board (the regular art version) and used Ashiok Nightmare Muse's 1st ability to steal a card from my opponent. I got another PB but this time the extended art version. When I cast the 2nd PB instead of giving me Esika into play as a creature, it reinforced the PB support on the board.

This was in training grounds. I'm pretty sure it was never intended or expected that a player could cast both versions of the same card since you can only select one art version for your own deck.

Comments

• FregTheGnome
    FregTheGnome Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    This has been happening for a while. I only experienced it in Skoti Bloodline event. The event gives the regular art version of Prismatic Bridge, and my special art\exclusive version reinforces it instead of casting the herald. I think all cards with herald are broken in this way.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• FregTheGnome
    FregTheGnome Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    This is still happening in Skoti Bloodline.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Still happening as of the last Skotti Bloodline run. Additionally, if you use a loyalty ability and pick Bridge twice in a row it will put the normal version support and Esika down, and then if you cast the alt art one it will simply reinforce the support over and over and never reinforce Esika until you use the loyalty route.