Why didn't we get a 4 or 5 Star for Falcon and The Winter Solider?

We got SW for Wandavision than Alligator Loki for Loki than Shang Chi and now Probably Hydra Stomper for What IF.

Did the devs forget about Falcon and Winter Solider. Baron Zemo would have made the most sense for that. 

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Maybe they came up with something, but it didn't work out. Sometimes you come up with something and decide to shelf it because it's not good at that time. It's also possible that they decided to wait for a future release. The Marvel license could give them inside knowledge on what's coming up. If there is a future movie or "What if..." story with Falcon, Winter Soldier, or Baron Zemo, they could be working on that. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was hoping for a 5* Zemo, particularly with that “killer dance moves” clue that turned out to be a super old Ronan reference for whatever reason. A 4* US Agent could have been cool too.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess it is possible they are saving Zemo and USAgent for further down the line.

4* Falcon and Bucky don't leave too many places to go from the show that isn't straight up duplication.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I suppose jumping Sharon Carter out of Supports into playable character is on the table as well. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    They added Ronan 7 years after GotG came out. You never know. Hela and Killmonger also made it in way after their movies premiered.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Yes because we don’t have enough Captain America variants in the game .
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Lemonade was a popular drink, and it still is.
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Yea why?
  • Valdoraptor
    Valdoraptor Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2022
    Maybe some of characters may appear in game when Captain America 4 movie will premiere.
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2022
    My guess is they'll do what they did with Killmonger, Worthy Cap, and Yellowjacket. They like to hold off on some MCU characters to release when there is a dry spell in MCU content. They try to do a mix of Comic and MCU but sometimes there isn't enough MCU to add new characters. 

However.... That was before they really got serious about doing tv show after tv show. So I could be wrong. They might just not have time to release previous MCU characters between shows because there are just so many movies or shows now. 

My best other guess. Was there any MCU Movies taking place at the same time as the TV show they needed to do? And Hawkeye technically they didn't do anything for either. They added Echo but they chose to do Comics Echo instead of the MCU one. 

P.S. Honestly. I want Zemo.... and I want U.S.Agent.... But I honestly really want a 5 star Falcon. I know a lot of people don't like when they do that but we have a 3 star and a 4 star but not a 5 star. Feels uncomplete without it.