What's New MPQ (August 23, 2021)

Options
1235»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If the “other” stark invention was the super soldier serum, it could be a Flaptain and Bucky tie in US Agent or Flagsmasher I guess.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Next 4 star is probably Hydra Stomper from What If. Howard Stark created it and the clue says Stark doesn't specify Tony. Makes sense since we already have had Captain Carter for a long time
    It’s getting ridiculous that they are completely ignoring characters around for half a century for a flash in the pan character popular in media for about 2 weeks . I hope it goes back to the comics soon ( although AliLoki was cool). 
    Disney mandates most of this stuff as a condition of their licensing.  All the various Marvel games have similar tie-ins around the same time.
    Doesn’t Disney have anything better to do than make a laughing stock of Stan Lee, his legacy, and his creativity ? Surely there must be app games with Scrooge McDuck or Goofy where they can insult Disney fans with laughable parodies of characters that no one is interested in. 
    It's all about the $
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "4-Star Teaser: The OTHER Stark tech marvel..."

Tony's brother, Arno Stark, had his own armors and became Iron Man at one point. In addition, he had the potential to operate the Godkiller armor. Lastly, Tony Stark created something called the Godbuster Armor. Of course, it could be something completely different than an Iron Man-like armor. If my 2 cents were worth anything, I'd vote for Superior Iron Man. That symbiote-tech suit is boss.
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2021
    Options
    The OTHER stark tech could refer to the Hydra Stomper or Vision. In the MCU Vision was created by a combination of Stark technology (Ultron Progam) and the Mind Stone.

I really hope we get Titanium White Vision (as opposed to buttercream Vision or vanilla pudding Vision or I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT VISION).