**** Loki (Alligator of Mischief) ****

Comments

• AnkhWarrior
    AnkhWarrior Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Its a bit out there of a guess, but I'm going to say Clea. Considering this character exclusively uses Purple Charged tiles, its reminiscent of Karl Mordo an the way he exclusively generated Black Charged tiles. Plus, it makes sense for her to have a heal, like Doctor Strange, and an invisibility as she often toys with shadier styles of magic. Her origins are also vague, considering her relationship with Dormammu. 
  • AnkhWarrior
    AnkhWarrior Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    It only clicked for me after posting that its for a villain, not a hero. Dangit...
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I have no idea who it could be, but here are my best guesses:
    • Ruby Thursday (Thursday Rubinstein)
    • Mechadoom - in this case, his sentience is the unknown part, not his physical body
    • Sylvie - Though not completely sold, I can see others' argument for her.

Here are my shots in the dark:
    • Jack O'Lantern
    • Sugar Man
  • Alsebra
    Alsebra Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Akoni said:
    I have no idea who it could be, but here are my best guesses:
    • Ruby Thursday (Thursday Rubinstein)
    • Mechadoom - in this case, his sentience is the unknown part, not his physical body
    • Sylvie - Though not completely sold, I can see others' argument for her.

Here are my shots in the dark:
    • Jack O'Lantern
    • Sugar Man
    While I'd *love* to see the Headmen in the game, I feel as they're too far in left field to be of any possibility...I thought maybe Mysterio, though (until I found out he's already a 4*)...
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably a form of Loki since it's purple intensive and the shuffle mechanic is very 3* Loki.

Left field guess, Purple Man 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    If they did a Sylvie character without creating a power that somehow leverages her enchanting abilities, it would be a big disappointment.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    The game needs more charged tile creators and powers.  

Seeing as this villain goes invisible, I am happy that his HP is low. Makes it a bit more managable.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the recent drop of Marauder Kate Pryde, I'm wondering if it might not be a Mojoverse character like Spiral?
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2021
    Might be Kang, he does have cloaking tech.   But it's too early for them to drop such a big baddie unless Marvel authorized them to do so.

The colors match some of his outfit, only missing is the blue and green and that's quite prominent for him.  So probably not him.  And it's missing damage which would be from his neutrino ray.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Winter Soldier Zemo could be a color match I guess
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2021
    If it's not Kang, perhaps it could be Immortus since he was in the Loki series and is more of a diplomat, manipulative type.

Which means it has to be this cover

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2021
    I'm not saying that this should be true with all characters, but I think Loki should be an exception.  All Loki versions within the game should be playable with each other.

Probably not a great idea, but if redacted can team up in the show, then redacted should be able to team up in the game.  ;)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,574 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ha ha ha, well done MPQ, well done!
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Well, I'll be damned!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I cant wait to see the animation for that Yellow.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    that explains the low health I think. Wasn't expecting him. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    I'm not saying that this should be true with all characters, but I think Loki should be an exception.  All Loki versions within the game should be playable with each other.

Probably not a great idea, but if redacted can team up in the show, then redacted should be able to team up in the game.  ;)

Maybe a new Multiverse-based event that removes that restriction? Loki is an obvious example going forward, but not the only one (2-star, 4-star, and the costume for 3-star Thor all teamed up with a different "main" Thor in War of the Realms, in the main 616 comic universe, and that's not counting crazier things like the Thor Corps).

If they balance the game around not letting us do it, giving us one event every couple of months to break that rule would still be a lot of fun.

(as a side note, given the current character, it might be a good time to look at a Sylvie and maybe a Classic Loki costume for the 3-star, at the very least, maybe debut them with the above idea so we can capitalize on Loki teams)
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,804 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there any character who'd actually break the game if they let us use different variants together?  I can't think of anyone offhand.  They should just get rid of it...there was never a real reason for that rule to exist.
  • argle_bargle
    argle_bargle Posts: 88 Match Maker
    LOL. Thanks, d3! I get entirely too much joy from gator Loki.