**** Loki (Alligator of Mischief) ****

Neko
Neko Posts: 91 Site Admin
edited September 2021 in Character Details
2021-07-20--NC-Alligator-Loki-all-sizes1200x628-Fbpng
Loki (Alligator of Mischief)
4-Star Rarity 
Affiliations: Villains
"It's unclear what world the Alligator of Mischief hails from, but one thing's for sure: He's definitely a Loki. After eating the wrong neighbor's cat, Loki was pruned from the Sacred Timeline and banished to the depths of the Void. After running into the other Variants, the Lokis set out to discover who's really behind the TVA!" 
(Abilities listed at level 70, followed by 270)
2964 Health / 10976 Health
 33 | 10 | 8 | 42 | 9 | 37 | 23 | 3.0x
 65 | 13 | 11 | 85 | 12 | 74 | 43 | 3.0x

Just a Log... -  PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Nothing to see here... At the start of battle or whenever you match or destroy a Purple Charged tile, Loki goes Invisible for 3 turns. While Loki is Invisible, this power is called Death Roll and whenever the enemy matches or destroys a Charged Tile, Loki deals 102 damage and creates a Purple Charged tile. (Max level 198 damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 209 Damage. (Max level 406 damage)
  • Level 3: Deals 315 Damage. (Max level 612 damage)
  • Level 4: Loki goes Invisible for 4 turns. Deals 473 Damage. (Max level 919 damage)
  • Level 5: Loki goes Invisible for 5 turns. Deals 850 Damage. (Max level 1649 damage)
Insti-gator - 7  AP
The Alligator of Mischief sets out to cause problems on purpose. Swaps 10 pairs of tiles, dealing 93 damage for each swapped Charged tile. If Loki is Invisible, he then converts 1 basic or enemy special tile(s) to Charged tiles, targeting enemy tiles first. (Max level 180 damage)
  • Level 2: Converts 2 tiles.
  • Level 3: Swaps 12 pairs of tiles, dealing 233 damage for each swapped Charged tile. (Max level 450 damage)
  • Level 4: Swaps 14 pairs of tiles, dealing 335 damage for each swapped Charged tile. Converts 3 tiles. (Max level 648 damage)
  • Level 5: Swaps 16 pairs of tiles, dealing 716 damage for each swapped Charged tile. Converts 4 tiles. (Max level 1386 damage)
Get Help! - 6  AP
Loki plays dead so he and Throg can pull one over on the enemies! Deals 177 damage to the enemy team and creates 1 Charged tiles in Loki's team's strongest color. (Max level 345 damage)
(PASSIVE) Whenever Loki or an ally matches a Charged tile in their strongest color, they gain a burst of 114 health. (Max level 222 health)
  • Level 2: Deals 269 damage. Restores 160 health. (Max level 524 damage, 311 health)
  • Level 3: Creates 2 Charged tiles. Restores 205 health. (Max level 400 health)
  • Level 4: Deals 407 damage. Restores 296 health. (Max level 794 damage, 577 health)
  • Level 5: Deals 559 damage and creates 3 tiles. Restores 479 health. (Max level 1090 damage, 932 health)

RELEASE SCHEDULE

Release Events:

Story

Introducing... Loki – August 12-19

• Rewards Iso-8 and a Heroic Token

• Loki (Alligator of Mischief) Shards in Progression rewards

Fight For Wakanda – August 12-17

• Rewards tokens to the Fight For Wakanda Cover Pack

• Loki (Alligator of Mischief) in Placement rewards

Meet Rocket & Groot – August 16-20

• Loki (Alligator of Mischief) in Progression rewards

Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. – August 15-20

• Loki (Alligator of Mischief) shards in Progression rewards

• Rewards tokens to the Loki & Foes vault

Versus

High Stakes – August 12-16

• Loki (Alligator of Mischief) in Placement rewards

Jaws of Victory – August 15-18

• Loki (Alligator of Mischief) in Progression rewards

• Rewards tokens to the Loki & Foes vault

OFFERS

Loki & Foes - August 

• 80 Item Vault

• 3x 4-Stars

• 1x Loki (Alligator of Mischief) cover

• 1x Throg cover

• 1x Random 4-Star cover

• 7x Tokens

• 1x Legendary token

• 1x Mighty Token

• 2x Heroic Tokens

• 3x Beginner Support tokens

• 6x Iso-8

• 1x 5,000 Iso-8

• 2x 2,500 Iso-8

• 3x 1,000 Iso-8

• 15x 3-Stars

• 3x Gambit (Modern) cover

• 12x Random 3-Star covers

• 49x 2-Stars

• 10x Magneto (Marvel NOW!) cover

• 39x Random 2-Star covers

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is some VERY low health.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now this is what I thought Electro would look like, minus the invisibility of course. I apparently haven’t come across a spoiler yet as this doesn’t fit any character I saw on Reddit. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2021
    It doesn't look like Alligator Loki.  :o

Powers remind me of Negasonic + Throg.

Please take note: This character goes invisible at the start of the battle for a few turns, probably 3-4 turns. Based on this alone, it's an automatic 5 cover. That probably explain why it has such low health.

I think Throg/true healer should be good to tank damage with his blue repeater(s) while ??? hides.

Is there anyone who can figure out who this villain is?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that you mention it, this kinda does sound like Loki.

It's a Villain of unknown provenance, like how Loki was a Giant but believed himself Asgardian. The invisibility shenanigans are his trickster and shape-shifting powers at work. Plus Loki isn't a fighter, so he wouldn't be able to withstand the hits other Asgardians could.

It's probably not Loki but still it kinda fits.
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I'm gonna guess that its Sylvie of the Loki series.
    "From Unknown Provenance" is the clue. The character on the show was told by her parents that she was adopted and then her character is a mystery for a significant part of the series.
    We get a character going invisible, swapping tiles, overwriting enemy tiles and doing damage when enemy matches certain tiles.... sounds like the God of Mischief to me.
  • ImmortalZodd
    ImmortalZodd Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    charge tiles definitely make me think of someone from Asgard, so I agree with TheRiddler- my monies on Sylvie.  But I'd love Alligator Loki  :D
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    This is classic Loki , low health , no major damage , board manipulation/ tile alterations. I don’t know which one but probably from the movie .
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man; the charge tile game in 4* land is legit. I’ll be curious to see who this turns out to be.
  • HoundofShadow
    Let it be Alligator Loki instead of Sylvie. At least he and Throg has some kind of close connections. I can't wait to play charged animals teams.

His shield training is going to be terrible because both your characters will be tanking damage for a few turns. For 5* players, they still can handle it. I can't say for 4* or 3* players.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    It sounds funny. Really cheap powers and he can have sinergy with some 5*s like PX purple snd storm.
    For 6 yellow AP a lot of yummy chargeds, in Storm boosting week: delightful pain.
    Now I need to champ Storm.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Now this is what I thought Electro would look like, minus the invisibility of course. I apparently haven’t come across a spoiler yet as this doesn’t fit any character I saw on Reddit. 
    Usually on guessing threads I have to recuse myself early on because I see something on Reddit that makes me realize who it’s going to be.  Often it’s just the characters name but for whatever reason it has 20 likes.  This new character has been fun for the lack of that.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is classic Loki , low health , no major damage , board manipulation/ tile alterations. I don’t know which one but probably from the movie .
    5* Loki is the MCU one but I agree it sounds like a Loki and the invis/hiding bit really fits Sylvie from the Loki series.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2021
    Usually on guessing threads I have to recuse myself early on because I see something on Reddit that makes me realize who it’s going to be.  Often it’s just the characters name but for whatever reason it has 20 likes.  This new character has been fun for the lack of that.
    It happens in these threads as well where someone guesses someone out of left field but clearly already know the answer. Luckily, in this particular thread the spoilers appear to look like legitimate guesses though, like Loki, appearances can be deceiving I would imagine. 

Hopefully it’s Alligator Loki. That would be epic.
  • HoundofShadow
    Is Sylvie the same person as the Goddess of Lies costume that we have in game, or are they two different forms of Loki?
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2021
    The costume in game I think is more based on comic book Loki stealing Sifs body.
    and I haven’t read all that period,
    But basically same old Loki, same history and memories but just manipulating form.
    there’s always been a weird thing in Thor comics about his original identity as Donald Blake and Asgardians kind of using human shell forms as their bodies.  It’s one thing that makes sense the MCU just entirely cut out of the Thor movies,

So Sylvie is different because she’s her own person from ground up, she’s like a new character with her own urges, history and identity. 
  • HoundofShadow
    Thanks for that clarification. This round of guesses is pretty unpredictable. It can be anyone of those variants.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    This character really needs their partners to have Purple as their strongest color.

in 5* land SW, Loki, Gambit, Hawkey, Onslaught BW.

I wish the yellow power would only create Purple charge tiles as this really limits the reliability of this character.  Sure Black Bolt could lane a charge tile on Purple but overall It will be difficult to activate Purple without the right partners.
  • HoundofShadow
    Coulson would be great. 3* Gambit could be fine but ??? still takes damage. Throg destroys purple charged tiles with his yellow.
  • Elementeo
    Elementeo Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I am thinking rhino 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rhino? That would be completely counter to the character concept; he is basically low-tier Juggernaut so he should have high health and board shake in my opinion.