DECK BUILDING CLOSE ITSELF AT O,CLOCK HOURS [Investigating]

Keyler
Keyler Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
When you are building a deck within an event, at the O´Clock hours (7:00, 8:00...), the game exits the deckbuilding menu and go to the event menu and the half-done deck does not save and you have to start creating it from zero with the consequent loss of time.
Could that be modified? Many times it does even if there is no active events which you are playing and has ended, it is very frustrating to waste time.

Comments

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    This bug has been reported several times already. Alas, with no resolution yet.
    @Oktagon_Support: is this on your radar? Are you planning to fix this? It is very annoying indeed.
  • Keyler
    Keyler Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    0Yes is absolutely annoying, this make us lose lot of time if build decks often, and also if you dont remember exactly all cards are you picked to play, more time wasted and maybe build your deck with other cards finally. Lot of times even there is no event starting or finishing so has no sense to drop back from the editor. At least could ask for a fast save or discard the actual deck before exiting...
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Any news on this?  These days I wait for the hour to pass before deckbuilding
  • FregTheGnome
    FregTheGnome Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Any news on this?  These days I wait for the hour to pass before deckbuilding

I think they implemented a workaround. The deck editor will still close during the nightly reset, but if you go right back to editing that deck, it will open in the same state that you left it. This includes invalid decks with too many cards, but I don't remember if it works if the editor closed while your deck contained too few cards.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

I will try to get a video.  
    Our team is still trying to confirm this issue, but they are finding it difficult to reproduce it.
    If you have any additional information about the problem please send it to me, it will be very useful for investigation!
    If possible, please send me by private message your UID number too.
    Thanks for all your help😊
    Rebeca.
    Hello @critman,
    Thanks for the new information!
    I passed it on to the team and they are already investigating again, I'm hoping they can correct it soon 🤞
    Anyway, thanks for your help with this 😊

Rebeca
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    As a bonus on this, I noticed TotP that just ended (1am us east 9/25/21) was ending at the same time as Duets of Mana but the countdown timer on Duets was 20 seconds behind TotP. I went into the Awakened Inferno event and started building a deck on the right node and was kicked out when TotP finished. I went back to build the deck again and got kicked out again when Duets finished 20 seconds later.