Are 500HP event rewards ever coming back?

Just wondering. Thanks.

Comments

• someguy wrote:
    Just wondering. Thanks.

Did they ever go away? The top HP prize for the Heroic Venom is 1000, and the top 30 all get at least 500HP.
  • someguy wrote:
    Just wondering. Thanks.

Did they ever go away? The top HP prize for the Heroic Venom is 1000, and the top 30 all get at least 500HP.

Yeah, just realized that. The 500 HP rewards now seem to be for placing. Previously, 500 HP was a common reward for 1000 or 1200 progression but those seem to have gone away.

Guess that answers my question.
  • You're going to get more than 500 hp from just doing the missions assuming you're not extremely unlucky.
  • hm, that's not really true, I did every mission except the last one every time and I got only 150 HP so far...or I really was very unlucky icon_e_wink.gif
  • Well I did some back of the envelope math and the median is roughly 500 hp from missions assuming you play all the missions every set.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Well I did some back of the envelope math and the median is roughly 500 hp from missions assuming you play all the missions every set.

I've cleared Heroic Venom 3 full times now and gotten maybe 150HP total for all 3 playthroughs combined. Nowhere close to 500.

Back to the original topic, moving HP rewards to placing top 30 seems like it will squeeze out Euro zone players for sure. Just IMO.
  • If you played every refresh, you had the chance to clear Heroic 8 times, right?