Alligator Loki!!!!

heybub
heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
C',mon devs.  Give us Alligator Loki.  Team him up with Throg!  It would be epic, man 

Comments

• hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    I see them doing Sylvie first, as Loki 4*. Since 4* Thor is Goddess of Thunder, 4* Loki could be Goddess of Mischief.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Old Man Loki was the business though. I’d be down for a geriatric team of OML(ogan)/OMD/OML(oki)
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    hothie said:
    I see them doing Sylvie first, as Loki 4*. Since 4* Thor is Goddess of Thunder, 4* Loki could be Goddess of Mischief.
    Although it's not Sylvie, there is already a Lady Loki costume so I could see them not doing that one.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    When did this happen?

A Comic / TV show?

Can someone post a picture of it?
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Srheer0 said:
    When did this happen?

A Comic / TV show?

On the Loki show on Disney+
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’d also like Loki 4 to change into one of his variants when he uses a power
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I'm totally up for an Alligator Loki support.  His Mirror Image support is useless unless it's at rank 3.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:
    Srheer0 said:
    When did this happen?

A Comic / TV show?

httpsikym-cdncomphotosimagesnewsfeed002143309825

6+ characters to make the body long enough
    Which is funny, because I think they did do "get help" in the show.  Kid Loki threw croco-loki at one of the enemies during that fight.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    If we do get Alligator Loki then I suspect it is most likely to be a costume.
  • Codex
    Codex Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    I would rather have kid Loki than alligator Loki as a playable character
  • palenoue
    palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
    If we get Kid Loki I hope it's the one from the comics, he was great.  

As for alligator Loki and all the rest, how about doing something like they did with Legion?  They could make a Multiverse Loki that contains alligator, kid, old, female, president, TVA, etc. where each one has two unique abilities plus a third that when activated switches to a random alternate Loki.  Since the switch is random there should be some advantage, like +25% health or extra points in that Loki version's strongest color.  

The devs could also use each version separately by disabling the random switch option.  This way you could have alligator Loki team up with Throg and Howard the Duck, old Loki with Old Man Logan, kid Loki with Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl, and so on.

Lots of fun possibilities that will probably never happen. *sigh*
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lots of possibilities for bugs as well. I'm not sure if anyone wants to remember 18 abilities for one character. Everyone probably have to go for mnemonic course to use this character well. 
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    it could be done like Taskmaster. The combination of abilities that you choose determines which Loki you get the artwork for.
  • palenoue
    palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Lots of possibilities for bugs as well. 
    With this team of devs?  No way there would be bugs.  Just look at Taskmaster and Legion.  Flawless!
    I'm not sure if anyone wants to remember 18 abilities for one character. Everyone probably have to go for mnemonic course to use this character well. 
    You think we memorize all the abilities for all the other characters?  If this were really a hassle then Legion would be the most hated character in the roster.  But he isn't, so this is not a problem.

Reasonable arguments and solutions aside, this will never happen.  I mean, when was the last time the devs developed a new character based on comments from players?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    There you go!
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    This player called it three weeks ago , now that’s brilliant 
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    They did it, they really did it.  And it is awesome!

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    abmoraz said:
    Srheer0 said:
    When did this happen?

A Comic / TV show?

httpsikym-cdncomphotosimagesnewsfeed002143309825

6+ characters to make the body long enough
    Which is funny, because I think they did do "get help" in the show.  Kid Loki threw croco-loki at one of the enemies during that fight.

and the MPQ version has a power called "Get Help"