Anyone interested in a 4star teambuilding spreadsheet?

Srheer0
Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
I started a project I think 6 months ago to make a spreadsheet for the 4star tier.  

The plan was for it to be a tierlist, but go into detail on allies which pair well with each 4star character, show feeders, recommended spreads for powers and to also show who makes web tiles. Who fortifies tiles, who does true healing, who can destroy tiles or shuffle tiles, steal AP etc.

It's still a work in progress and I have hidden the tierlist tab as it is now out of date.

Would such a spreadsheet help anyone out? I believe it has already been linked (with permission) on the discord

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would be a great help, especially for players making the 3-4* transition. With powers listed it would help with the puzzle gauntlet as well. 
  • Srheer0
    edited July 2021
    Hopefully this link works 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pd1dTWQe1xNpVYdHwHQQAiK9pqJiZpg3ZK40_F_LI_Y/edit#gid=1809250890

Just realised I haven't put KateP on it because I updated it Monday evening and she was updated sometime Tuesday. Will update it for her over the weekend.

IGNORE THE TIERLIST page please :) It needs updating.

And if you try and view it on mobile in "night mode", it doesn't show up well. Not sure what colours or shades to use to fix it as I don't use night mode myself on my PC or mobile.

Any more questions or comments, fire away. And I find it useful for the puzzle gauntlet when you can pick up to 3 for the nodes :)

• Sekilicious
    Good stuff. Hopefully others find it useful as well. 
  • Srheer0
    Maybe due to the boosted 5s thing people aren't as interested in the 4s anymore :(.  

Even so, Added KateP and added a "colour" guide. So it shows all the colours that every 4star is. Hopefully it is useful if you are looking for rainbow coverage partners.

Will update tierlist sometime this week :)
  • Sekilicious
    Yeah, as soon as I hit top 20 the majority of skips are boosted 5*. I put boosted Apoc out with Polaris on defense once but cannot say whether he acted as much of a scarecrow. Lots of my retals still included single 5* champs, boosted, Pocket teams.