Doomskar Claimants - soft lock with Alliance of the Worthy support [Can’t reproduce]

Options
Vanadis
Vanadis Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Hello, I've experienced a soft lock in the right node of the DC event after exiling a card with foretell out of my hand on my turn. The event support triggered, destroyed two of my token foretell supports, the two spells returned to my non-full hand, and the game went in a lock. I could still open my hand, open my PW screen, but couldn't interact with anything including the board.
Attaching the screenshots of the board, my hand, and the battle log. I've seen a very similar report in my group's discord as well.
This was my only "loss" in an otherwise perfect event, and it was going to be a perfect win as well, so it's frustrating to the up in 200+ bracket. Hoping the devs can investigate and fix it, and in general explore the stability of the 5.0 release, I've lost points to locks and crashes in two coalition events in a row which had never happened in my months of playing the game before the new version.
Screenshots:

Comments

• Vanadis
    Vanadis Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sorry, the last link is broken:

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @Vanadis,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!

If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Rebeca.