Killmonger's Extreme prejudice, bug report.

sinnerjfl
sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
Killmonger's passive on Extreme prejudice is supposed to boost your friendly matches on the enemy's strongest color, this does not specify a target so it should work on any characters on the enemy team. This is not the behavior I'm seeing when trying to use it.

The extra match damage only seems to work against whichever character actually has the strongest color, it is not working If I target anyone but that character.

This is happening on Steam. Someone else tested this on the mobile version and was not able to reproduce the bug.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I experienced that too and one of the players in the forum told me that it works on the target's strongest colour. It's either a bug or they did a subtle buff to his ability and they forgot to update the text.
  • sinnerjfl
    I experienced that too and one of the players in the forum told me that it works on the target's strongest colour. It's either a bug or they did a subtle buff to his ability and they forgot to update the text.
    Are you playing on Steam as well?

I'd like some clarification if it is the intended behavior or not.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm using Android. So, it's not a steam "problem".
  • sinnerjfl
    Nearly a month later, still bugged, no acknoledgement of any kind...  super.